Jin Da-bin "ideal type is Park Bo-gum, Similiar is Lee Se-young and Jin Se-yeon. role model is Kim Hae-sook"

On SBS Power FM Lee Joons Young Street broadcast on the 13th, Jeong Da-bin appeared as a guest.The roll model is Kim Hae-sook, said Jeong Da-bin, and I used to be in my work when I was a kid, and I was so cool that I thought I wanted to be an actor like that.Thats the fifth grade of elementary school, he added.When asked to pick Similiar Actor, he replied, I heard that I resembled Lee Se-young and Jin Se-yeon.Ive been working since I was a child and Ive heard a lot about who I look like, he added.Im not acquainted with Kim Yoo-jung, Kim So-hyun, and Kim Sae-ron, who are from the same role as Actor, Jeong Da-bin said. When I meet, I just make light of greetings.Im just saying, Its a real jackpot. Jeong Da-bin was a three-year-old in 2003 when he appeared in an ice cream commercial and became a hot topic.SBS Radio Lee Joons Young Street

On SBS Power FM Lee Joon's Young Street' broadcast on the 13th, Jeong Da-bin appeared as a guest.

“The roll model is Kim Hae-sook,” said Jeong Da-bin, “and I used to be in my work when I was a kid, and I was so cool that I thought I wanted to be an Actor like that.” “That’s the fifth grade of elementary school,” he added.

When asked to pick Similiar Actor, he replied, "I heard that I resembled Lee Se-young and Jin Se-yeon."

“I’ve been working since I was a child and I’ve heard a lot about who I look like,” he added.

“I’m not acquainted with Kim Yoo-jung, Kim So-hyun, and Kim Sae-ron, who are from the same role as Actor,” Jeong Da-bin said. “When I meet, I just make light of greetings.”

“I’m just saying, ‘It’s a real jackpot.’” Jeong Da-bin was a three-year-old in 2003 when he appeared in an ice cream commercial and became a hot topic.

SBS Radio Lee Joon's Young Street'