EXO Sehun "Listen to a lot of things that are pretty than cool" ('Choi Fata')

Sehun, a member of the group EXO, showed confidence in his appearance.Chanyeol & Sehun appeared as a special guest on SBS Power FM Radio Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata) broadcast on the 14th.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi, who saw Sehun and Chanyeol for the first time in a long time on Radio, said, My beauty is fixed. What efforts did you make? Share it.Sehun replied, I just do not do anything, and Chanyeol added, I am born, and Sehun goes to dermatology hard.At the same time, when Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I think its dryer, Sehun said, Its more like that, now 70kg.It would have been 65 or 66kg at that time, he said. I hear a lot of words that are more beautiful than cool.

Sehun, a member of the group EXO, showed confidence in his appearance.

Chanyeol & Sehun appeared as a special guest on SBS Power FM Radio Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata') broadcast on the 14th.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi, who saw Sehun and Chanyeol for the first time in a long time on Radio, said, "My beauty is fixed. What efforts did you make? Share it."

Sehun replied, "I just do not do anything," and Chanyeol added, "I am born, and Sehun goes to dermatology hard."

At the same time, when Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "I think it's dryer," Sehun said, "It's more like that, now 70kg. It would have been 65 or 66kg at that time, "he said." I hear a lot of words that are more beautiful than cool. "