EXO Sehun "Chanyeol First Impression, Stunning" Chanyeol "I Didn't Know the World" in Disclosure

Chanyeol & Sehun of EXO, a male group that has built a unit, laughed at the feelings that I felt when I first met in the past.Chanyeol & Sehun appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.The two have recently released their first full-length album, 1 billion views, and are working together.Asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, How was your first impression? Sehun said, Im telling you honestly, right? (Chanyeol brother) was a bit of a prick when I first saw him.I was a brother who handled musical instruments, so the first impression was not good among the trainees. I had a rebellious feeling. In this disclosure of Sehun, Chanyeol said, I do not have the worlds waters rather than the prick.I think it was because World was so different, he said. Band music world and such big agency are different.I went to the company for the first time and there were so many people who were good at it. Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Sehun formed a unit group and recently released their first full-length album 1 billion views.1 billion Views topped the list in all 50 World regions on the iTunes Top Albums chart.

Chanyeol & Sehun of EXO, a male group that has built a unit, laughed at the feelings that I felt when I first met in the past.

Chanyeol & Sehun appeared on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th. The two have recently released their first full-length album, '1 billion views', and are working together.

Asked by Hwa-Jeong Choi, "How was your first impression?" Sehun said, "I'm telling you honestly, right? (Chanyeol brother) was a bit of a prick when I first saw him. I was a brother who handled musical instruments, so the first impression was not good among the trainees. I had a rebellious feeling. "

In this Disclosure of Sehun, Chanyeol said, "I do not have the World's waters rather than the prick. "I think it was because World was so different," he said. "Band music World and such big agency are different. I went to the company for the first time and there were so many people who were good at it. "

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Sehun formed a unit group and recently released their first full-length album '1 billion views'. "1 billion Views" topped the list in all 50 World regions on the iTunes Top Albums chart.