'Convenience store morning star' Han Sun-hwa mansion 'parasite' Ji Chang-wook parents .. end-breaking

Ji Chang-wook parents were Gu Long at Han Sun-hwas mansionIn SBSs new gilt drama Sunset Stars (playplayed by Son Geun-joo, directed by Lee Myung-woo), the parents of Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) were Gu Long in the mansion of Han Sun-hwa, while Choi Dae-heon and Yoo Yeon-ju eventually parted.On the day of the show, Choi Dae-heon met Yoo Yeon-jus mother, Hye-ja Kim (Kyom Mi-ri), to turn her mind to Yoo Yeon-ju.Choi Dae-heon told Hye-ja Kim: Recently there has been a misunderstanding with Mr. Kim, its up to Mr. Performing to do his best to unravel but accept it.I would appreciate it if you could trust me and wait.Hye-ja Kim headed to Choi Dae-heon, Gong Bun-hee (Kim Sun-young).Hye-ja Kim brought Gongbunhee home on the pretext of insurance, and Gongbunhee, who did not know the inside, accepted it.Hye-ja Kim told Gong Bun-hee, I have a daughter, I am a team leader at a large company after studying abroad. But I am a little bit like a man I meet.Its a hole in the business, said Choi Dae-heon, who explained, Why do you meet a man who is hit like that?My wife should stop me now, but now I do not see anything with a pod in my eyes. I need to know the fountain. Hye-ja Kim also brought Choi Yong-pil (Lee Byung-joon), a Choi Dae-heon, to the house as a driver.Hye-ja Kim said, There was a person who lived in the ring, but I smelled of a dish cloth and stopped. Choi Yong-pil said, I live on the second floor.Hye-ja Kim said, Its not a test run, so you can relax. I came out for a while. Choi Yong-pil of the drivers seat said, Its clear to the alley restaurant.He is a green license 1 hero from a driver, said Hye-ja Kim, who exchanged connering is excellent.Choi Dae-heons parents then toasted: Gong Bun-hee said, Theres also a sun in the ratholes; this month I won the insurance queen. Heaven helped me and attribution appeared.Choi Yong-pil also said, I work in protocol. I have 4 insurance policies, 3 million won a month, 52 hours a week.My daughter-in-law came and got a little bit of a crack, get a grip on the buyout, lets see the match, Gong said to Choi Dae-heon.Embarrassed, Choi Dae-heon hastily left the post.Meanwhile, Yoo Yeon-ju and Choi Dae-heon broke up without overcoming reality. Yoo Yeon-ju turned to Cho Seung-jun (Do Sang-woo) after saying, Meet someone who suits Dae-hyun.

Ji Chang-wook parents were Gu Long at Han Sun-hwa's mansion

In sbs's new gilt Drama "Sunset Stars" (playplayed by Son Geun-joo, directed by Lee Myung-woo), the parents of Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) were Gu Long in the mansion of Han Sun-hwa, while Choi Dae-heon and Yoo Yeon-ju eventually parted.

On the day of the show, Choi Dae-heon met Yoo Yeon-ju's mother, Hye-ja Kim (Kyom Mi-ri), to turn her mind to Yoo Yeon-ju. Choi Dae-heon told Hye-ja Kim: "Recently there has been a misunderstanding with Mr. Kim, it's up to Mr. Performing to do his best to unravel but accept it. I would appreciate it if you could trust me and wait."

Hye-ja Kim headed to Choi Dae-heon, Gong Bun-hee (Kim Sun-young). Hye-ja Kim brought Gongbunhee home on the pretext of insurance, and Gongbunhee, who did not know the inside, accepted it.

Hye-ja Kim told Gong Bun-hee, "I have a daughter, I am a team leader at a large company after studying abroad. But I am a little bit like a man I meet. "It's a hole in the business," said Choi Dae-heon, who explained, "Why do you meet a man who is hit like that? My wife should stop me now, but now I do not see anything with a pod in my eyes. I need to know the fountain. "

Hye-ja Kim also brought Choi Yong-pil (Lee Byung-joon), a Choi Dae-heon, to the house as a driver. Hye-ja Kim said, "There was a person who lived in the ring, but I smelled of a dish cloth and stopped." Choi Yong-pil said, "I live on the second floor."

Hye-ja Kim said, "It's not a test run, so you can relax. I came out for a while." Choi Yong-pil of the driver's seat said, "It's clear to the alley restaurant. "He is a green license 1 hero from a driver," said Hye-ja Kim, who exchanged "connering is excellent."

Choi Dae-heon's parents then toasted: Gong Bun-hee said, "There's also a sun in the ratholes; this month I won the insurance queen. Heaven helped me and attribution appeared." Choi Yong-pil also said, "I work in protocol. I have 4 insurance policies, 3 million won a month, 52 hours a week."

"My daughter-in-law came and got a little bit of a crack, get a grip on the buyout, let's see the match," Gong said to Choi Dae-heon. Embarrassed, Choi Dae-heon hastily left the post.

Meanwhile, Yoo Yeon-ju and Choi Dae-heon broke up without overcoming reality. Yoo Yeon-ju turned to Cho Seung-jun (Do Sang-woo) after saying, "Meet someone who suits Dae-hyun."