'Convenience store star' Kim Yoo-jung, Ji Chang-wook Individual retirement account Gift "I do not swear"

Convenience store morning star Ji Chang-wook handed Kim Yoo-jung a gift.In the 7th episode of SBS gilt drama The Convenience Store Morning Star broadcasted on the 10th, Kim Yoo-jung, who received a gift from Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook), was portrayed.Choi Dae-heon said that he would go to the house, saying that he had left something behind. The star in the Golden Rain (Seoyehwa) ran to the front of the house.Choi Dae-heon asked Jeong Sae-byeol for the real reason she quit the convenience store: Choi Dae-heon said, I was the first employee I picked, and I thought I should know why.Is there another reason? The star said, Money. Choi Dae-heon handed over the gift he had bought to give to the star, saying, Thank you for working with me so much, and the convenience store was good. It was a guard.After Choi Dae-heon returned, the star said, Why do you give me this? Id rather swear at me.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Convenience store morning star' Ji Chang-wook handed Kim Yoo-jung a Gift.

In the 7th episode of SBS gilt drama "The Convenience Store Morning Star" broadcasted on the 10th, Kim Yoo-jung, who received a Gift from Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook), was portrayed.

Choi Dae-heon said that he would go to the house, saying that he had left something behind. The star in the Golden Rain (Seoyehwa) ran to the front of the house.

Choi Dae-heon asked Jeong Sae-byeol for the real reason she quit the convenience store: Choi Dae-heon said, "I was the first employee I picked, and I thought I should know why. Is there another reason? "The star said," Money. "

Choi Dae-heon handed over the Gift he had bought to give to the star, saying, "Thank you for working with me so much, and the convenience store was good." It was a guard. After Choi Dae-heon returned, the star said, "Why do you give me this? I'd rather swear at me."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen