'Convenience store morning star' sees Ji Chang-wook, Han Sun-hwa house Driver 'shocked'

Convenience store morning star Ji Chang-wook saw Lee Byung-joon working as a driver at Yoo Yeon-jus house.In the 10th episode of SBSs Golden Globe Drama Convenience Store Morning Star broadcast on the 18th, Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) was shocked by the declaration of separation by Han Sun-hwa.Choi Dae-heon came to Yuseongju on the day knowing that Yuseongju is the second largest shareholder daughter of the head office.Choi Dae-heon has told me that Yoo Yeon-ju has not been honest, but Yoo Yeon-ju said, Whats the point now? Deceiving me so much.I said no to words, but I got involved with an alba girl every day. Then Hye-ja Kim (Kummiri) appeared in a car.Choi Dae-heon, who saw Choi Yong-pil (Lee Byung-joon) following with Hye-ja Kims shoes, was surprised to say father.Gong Bun-hee (Kim Sun-young), who was about to come to the house of Hye-ja Kim, also hid and saw it.Choi Dae-heon said, You can feed me, but should not you let your family be human?, and Yoo Yeon-ju said,I am embarrassed by this situation, and I am frankly unhappy. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Convenience store morning star' Ji Chang-wook saw Lee Byung-joon working as a Driver at Yoo Yeon-ju's house.

In the 10th episode of SBS's Golden Globe Drama "Convenience store Morning Star" broadcast on the 18th, Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) was shocked by the declaration of separation by Han Sun-hwa.

Choi Dae-heon came to Yuseongju on the day knowing that Yuseongju is the second largest shareholder daughter of the head office. Choi Dae-heon has told me that Yoo Yeon-ju has not been honest, but Yoo Yeon-ju said, "What's the point now? Deceiving me so much. I said no to words, but I got involved with an alba girl every day. "

Then Hye-ja Kim (Kummiri) appeared in a car. Choi Dae-heon, who saw Choi Yong-pil (Lee Byung-joon) following with Hye-ja Kim's shoes, was surprised to say "father." Gong Bun-hee (Kim Sun-young), who was about to come to the house of Hye-ja Kim, also hid and saw it.

Choi Dae-heon said, "You can feed me, but should not you let your family be human? ", and Yoo Yeon-ju said,"I am embarrassed by this situation, and I am frankly unhappy. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen