Chanyeol "Sehun, a member who 'reads' a lot...I reply faithfully" (English VinglishFM)

Group EXO Chanyeol cited Sehun as the most unanswered member in the group message room.On the 22nd MBC FM4U English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-kyu, Chanyeol, who is a duet member of EXO and Sehun & Chanyeol, appeared as a guest.DJ Jang Sung-kyu asked, Who is the member who does not answer after reading letters in the EXO group chat room?Chanyeol cited Sehun without hesitation: Its Sehun, I tend to do a lot of reading and ignoring, he said.Jang Sung-kyu said, Does Sehun pretend to be busy? Chanyeol said, It seems to be only for me.On the other hand, I chose myself as a person who answered faithfully.Chanyeol said, How did you get affectionate? I think I have a desire to give people to my parents because I am loved by my parents.

Group EXO Chanyeol cited Sehun as the most unanswered member in the group message room.

On the 22nd MBC FM4U 'English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-kyu', Chanyeol, who is a duet member of EXO and Sehun & Chanyeol, appeared as a guest.

DJ Jang Sung-kyu asked, "Who is the member who does not answer after reading letters in the EXO group chat room?"

Chanyeol cited Sehun without hesitation: "It's Sehun, I tend to do a lot of 'reading and ignoring'," he said.

Jang Sung-kyu said, "Does Sehun pretend to be busy?" Chanyeol said, "It seems to be only for me."

On the other hand, I chose myself as a person who answered faithfully. Chanyeol said, "How did you get affectionate?" "I think I have a desire to give people to my parents because I am loved by my parents."