"Dumdidumdi, you wonder?".. (G)I-DLE, intense charm (Teaser)

Girl group (G) I-DLE has entered comeback county.Cube Entertainment released a group concept image of the single Dumdi DUMDi through the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE at 0:00 on the 29th.(G) I-DLE felt its unique energy: The members showcased stylish, hip styling, adding to the chic charm of the glamorous party atmosphere.She also showed off her unique visuals. Oh, my girl looked at the camera with a strong expression. She was looking at the camera.The new song Dumdidumdi is a dance song; you can feel the special Summer of (G)I-DLE only; the leader So-yeon participated in the writing, composition and arrangement.It features a song that is particularly reminiscent of Summer and youth, intuitive lyrics and addictive melodies; members also planned a visual concept themselves.Meanwhile, (G)I-DLE will announce Dumded Dee through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 3rd of next month.

Girl group (G) I-DLE has entered comeback county.

'Cube Entertainment' released a group concept image of the single 'Dumdi DUMDi' through the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE at 0:00 on the 29th.

(G) I-DLE felt its unique energy: The members showcased stylish, hip styling, adding to the chic charm of the glamorous party atmosphere.

She also showed off her unique visuals. Oh, my girl looked at the camera with a strong expression. She was looking at the camera.

The new song "Dumdidumdi" is a dance song; you can feel the special Summer of (G)I-DLE only; the leader So-yeon participated in the writing, composition and arrangement.

It features a song that is particularly reminiscent of Summer and youth, intuitive lyrics and addictive melodies; members also planned a visual concept themselves.

Meanwhile, (G)I-DLE will announce 'Dumded Dee' through various online music sites at 6 pm on the 3rd of next month.