AOA Hyejeong, Jimin's first heart after leaving the country, "I will try to get more around me."

AOA Hyejeong reported his first recent situation after former member Mina leader Jimin harassment Disclosure.Hyejeong wrote in his Instagram on the 21st, Elvis (fan club) started shooting from March when it was warm, and it is the last time today that I have not known much but I am a family that I have been shooting hard for five months so far.I was careful to write in difficult times, said Hyejeong. I still wanted to express my gratitude to all the actors, staff, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love.I will try to make my body and mind healthier in the future and try to take more care of my surroundings, he said. I will be a more active and growing person.Recently, Kwon Min-a from AOA wrote a long article eight times through his Instagram and tried to make extreme choices several times because he was severely bullied by Jimin.Jimin apologized, I was a leader who lacked, and said he would leave the AOA and stop all entertainment activities.Among them, Hyejeong reported his first recent situation by conveying his feelings about the end of the drama, and many attention is focused on the aftermath of Disclosure.Hyejeong appeared on TVN Drama  (I dont know much) but its a family which ended on the 21st.Here is a specialization in hyejeong writing:Elvis, I started shooting from March when I was warm, and I have been shooting hard for five months so far. I do not know much, but it is my family is finally the last time today.I was careful to write in difficult times, but I wanted to express my gratitude to all the actors, staffs, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love.I will now try to be healthier in the body and mind in the future as I return from Seoyoung to Hyejeong and try to take more care of my surroundings.And Ill be more Actor and grower. I hope youre all full of happy things.
AOA Hyejeong reported his first recent situation after former member Mina leader Jimin harassment Disclosure.Hyejeong wrote in his Instagram on the 21st, Elvis (fan club) started shooting from March when it was warm, and it is the last time today that I have not known much but I am a family that I have been shooting hard for five months so far.I was careful to write in difficult times, said Hyejeong. I still wanted to express my gratitude to all the actors, staff, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love.I will try to make my body and mind healthier in the future and try to take more care of my surroundings, he said. I will be a more active and growing person.Recently, Kwon Min-a from AOA wrote a long article eight times through his Instagram and tried to make extreme choices several times because he was severely bullied by Jimin.Jimin apologized, I was a leader who lacked, and said he would leave the AOA and stop all entertainment activities.Among them, Hyejeong reported his first recent situation by conveying his feelings about the end of the drama, and many attention is focused on the aftermath of Disclosure.Hyejeong appeared on TVN Drama  (I dont know much) but its a family which ended on the 21st.Here is a specialization in hyejeong writing:Elvis, I started shooting from March when I was warm, and I have been shooting hard for five months so far. I do not know much, but it is my family is finally the last time today.I was careful to write in difficult times, but I wanted to express my gratitude to all the actors, staffs, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love.I will now try to be healthier in the body and mind in the future as I return from Seoyoung to Hyejeong and try to take more care of my surroundings.And Ill be more Actor and grower. I hope youre all full of happy things.

AOA Hyejeong reported his first recent situation after former member Mina leader Jimin harassment Disclosure.

Hyejeong wrote in his Instagram on the 21st, "Elvis (fan club) started shooting from March when it was warm, and it is the last time today that I have not known much but I am a family" that I have been shooting hard for five months so far.

"I was careful to write in difficult times," said Hyejeong. "I still wanted to express my gratitude to all the Actors, staff, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love."

"I will try to make my body and mind healthier in the future and try to take more care of my surroundings," he said. "I will be a more active and growing person."

Recently, Kwon Min-a from AOA wrote a long article eight times through his Instagram and tried to make extreme choices several times because he was severely bullied by Jimin. Jimin apologized, "I was a leader who lacked," and said he would leave the AOA and stop all entertainment activities.

Among them, Hyejeong reported his first recent situation by conveying his feelings about the end of the Drama, and many attention is focused on the aftermath of Disclosure. Hyejeong appeared on TVN Drama ' (I don't know much) but it's a family' which ended on the 21st.

Here is a specialization in Hyejeong writing:

Elvis, I started shooting from March when I was warm, and I have been shooting hard for five months so far. "I do not know much, but it is my family" is finally the last time today.

I was careful to write in difficult times, but I wanted to express my gratitude to all the Actors, staffs, and Elvis who always supported me and gave me a lot of faith and love.

I will now try to be healthier in the body and mind in the future as I return from Seoyoung to Hyejeong and try to take more care of my surroundings. And I'll be more Actor and grower. I hope you're all full of happy things.