Bae Doona Secret of the forest 2' shooting spot "Metropolitan Police Service dispatch work, not in the Youngsan District"

Actor Bae Doona has released a new TVN drama Secret Forest 2 shooting scene.Bae Doona wrote on his Instagram account on July 21, I say yes.Im on a dispatch from Metropolitan Police Service, not Yongsan District. Im very excited about what shes doing there.Captain Han Ji-jin. I took a commemorative photo and closed my eyes. Inside the picture was a picture of Bae Doona in front of the Metropolitan Police Service.Bae Doona adds a chic charm by wearing a navy blouse and black pants; the dissipatingly small face size of Bae Doona catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am expecting, I am so beautiful and Impression.delay stock

Actor Bae Doona has released a new TVN drama 'Secret Forest 2' shooting scene.

Bae Doona wrote on his Instagram account on July 21, "I say yes. I'm on a dispatch from Metropolitan Police Service, not Yongsan District. I'm very excited about what she's doing there. Captain Han Ji-jin. I took a commemorative photo and closed my eyes. "

Inside the picture was a picture of Bae Doona in front of the Metropolitan Police Service. Bae Doona adds a chic charm by wearing a navy blouse and black pants; the dissipatingly small face size of Bae Doona catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am expecting", "I am so beautiful" and "Impression".

delay stock