'Family.' Kim Ji-seok "Let's lavishly say I love Family" End testimony

Actor Kim Ji-Seok gave his feelings ahead of the Dragon I dont know much but Family. (hereinafter referred to as Family.) End.Kim Ji-seok played Park Chan-hyuk, a South Korean singer closer to Family, for Kim Eun-hee (Han Ye-ri), the head of Golden Goose Media, in TVNs Monday Drama Family.He released a one-day answer that contains a lot of affection for his works and characters, from his impressions of shooting to his gratitude to viewers.Q. A testimony after the filming;I was so happy to shoot Family. Ive done many works, but especially through this drama, I got a lot of things through the character Chan Hyuk.I think I have also expressed a lot of love that I have not been able to easily do to Family while watching Drama from the viewers point of view.I hope you will continue to have this mind and tell us that you will count our family, your family, and knock and love.Q. Kim Ji-seok, what is Family for Park Chan-hyuk?Family is a place to go back to me, I think it is a place to go back.I took this drama and I thought a lot about the meaning of Family from the standpoint of viewers.I came back to remember our Family again and realized a lot while acting.Q. What kind of work does Family. seem to remain?It was a work that made me realize what Family meant to Kim Ji-Seok personally beyond the role and work.I always thought of my parents as my parents, my father and mother, because they were my mothers father since I was born.However, when I saw this drama, I once again counted and looked at My mother and father had a teenager, a teenager, a thirtieth, like me, and My parents had a beautiful youth.I think it will be a grateful work that I could say a little more to Family.Q. A video letter to Park Chan-hyuk;Chan Hyuk-ah, you got a drivers license, so why dont you go on a trip to Nun-hee and Paldo nationwide, and go on a 15-year-old date, a trip to Paldo, with a thrill of driving that you havent done before. (Laugh)Q. Last greeting to viewers;And its the audience. Thank you for loving Family a lot, though I dont know much.If you have seen your family members, I would be so grateful as a Chan Hyuk who acted.Drama is over, but Family remains. I hope you tell Family that you love her. I will.Photo = Storyjay Company

Actor Kim Ji-seok gave his feelings ahead of the Dragon 'I don't know much but Family.' (hereinafter referred to as 'Family.') End.

Kim Ji-seok played Park Chan-hyuk, a South Korean singer closer to Family, for Kim Eun-hee (Han Ye-ri), the head of Golden Goose Media, in TVN's Monday Drama "Family. He released a one-day answer that contains a lot of affection for his works and characters, from his impressions of shooting to his gratitude to viewers.

Q. A testimony after the filming;

I was so happy to shoot "Family." I've done many works, but especially through this Drama, I got a lot of things through the character Chan Hyuk. I think I have also expressed a lot of love that I have not been able to easily do to Family while watching Drama from the viewer's point of view. I hope you will continue to have this mind and tell us that you will count our Family, your Family, and knock and love.

Q. Kim Ji-seok, what is Family for Park Chan-hyuk?

Family is a place to go back to me, I think it is a place to go back. I took this Drama and I thought a lot about the meaning of Family from the standpoint of viewers. I came back to remember our Family again and realized a lot while acting.

Q. What kind of work does 'Family.' seem to remain?

It was a work that made me realize what Family meant to Kim Ji-seok personally beyond the role and work. I always thought of my parents as my parents, my father and mother, because they were my mother's father since I was born. However, when I saw this Drama, I once again counted and looked at 'My mother and father had a teenager, a teenager, a thirtieth, like me,' and 'My parents had a beautiful youth.' I think it will be a grateful work that I could say a little more to Family.

Q. A video letter to Park Chan-hyuk;

Chan Hyuk-ah, you got a driver's license, so why don't you go on a trip to Nun-hee and Paldo nationwide, and go on a 15-year-old date, a trip to Paldo, with a thrill of driving that you haven't done before. (Laugh)

Q. Last greeting to viewers;

And it's the audience. Thank you for loving Family a lot, though I don't know much. If you have seen your Family members, I would be so grateful as a Chan Hyuk who acted. Drama is over, but Family remains. I hope you tell Family that you love her. I will.

Photo = Storyjay Company