Bae Woo-Hee, 'Mr. Trot to Me' End testimony "meaningful and happy time"

Actor and Singer Bae Woo-Hee left SBS Plus Mr. Trot End impression.Bae Woo-Hee told his SNS on the 23rd, # Thanks to your support, I did the stage with all my strength. Thank you. #MeOnMr.I really appreciate you for having a meaningful and happy time to forget Trot. Bae Woo-Hee sported a sexy charm in a shoulder-revealing white top and passionate red jacket in the photo, with a lovely look on the look of a charming Bae Woo-Hee.Bae Woo-Hee has been enthusiastic about Lee Ja-yeons Your Meaning in his recent Mr. Trot

Actor and Singer Bae Woo-Hee left SBS Plus 'Mr. Trot' End impression.

Bae Woo-Hee told his SNS on the 23rd, "# Thanks to your support, I did the stage with all my strength. Thank you. #MeOnMr. I really appreciate you for having a meaningful and happy time to forget Trot. "

Bae Woo-Hee sported a sexy charm in a shoulder-revealing white top and passionate red jacket in the photo, with a lovely look on the look of a charming Bae Woo-Hee.

Bae Woo-Hee has been enthusiastic about Lee Ja-yeon's 'Your Meaning' in his recent 'Mr. Trot'