"50 Top Regions" EXO Sehun X Chanyeol 'A billion View' to achieve handsome +

Unit group EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) has started promoting the new song A Billion View.Sehun and Chanyeol guest-starred on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on July 14.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi praised the water-up visuals as soon as Sehun and Chanyeol appeared.Its been cooler than it used to be, and my skin is getting better, I feel like Im losing weight, Hwa-Jeong Choi praised Sehun, who said: Ive grown rather weighty.It was 65kg at the time, but now it is 70kg. Hwa-Jeong Choi said, Which is more of a wonderful word or a pretty word?, said Sehun, adding a laugh to the broadcast, self-congratulatingly, I think I hear more of the words pretty.Sehun and Chanyeol introduced their new song A Billion View; Hwa-Jeong Choi celebrated that as soon as the new song was released, it swept the top of the month in 50 regions.Chanyeol commented on the unique title of A billion view, Gaco brother built it.It literally means that I will work hard until I become A billion view. Sehun and Chanyeol revealed they were very concerned about filming the music video for A billion view.I was told that I would like to use a lot of color at the time of the music video shoot, so I was very careful, such as preparing colorful costumes, Sehun and Chanyeol said.Sehun and Chanyeol recalled their SM Entertainment Idol Producer days, with Chanyeol saying: Sehun has been an Idol Producer since he was a child.So I had a very babyish image, and when I was in my third year of Idol Producer, he was the first to rebel against me.I was shocked then, and I started to be afraid of Sehun from now on. Sehun and Chanyeol spoke about each others first impressions during the Idol Producer; Chanyeol said: I first saw Sehun and he was so handsome.So I thought, Its SM too, she candidly said Confessions.Sehun also playfully dissipated the studio into a laughing sea, saying, In fact, at first I felt a strong feeling.Sehun and Chanyeol revealed moments that were impressive enough to achieve A billion view in their respective lives.Sehun and Chanyeol said: I would like to pick when I had my first showcase in front of 3,000 people, and then all of the members, including us, were thrilled.Its a moment I want to feel once more, Sehun said. But I do not want to go back to that time.A billion view is the time to receive the object, he added.Sehun and Chanyeol said at the end of the broadcast, Time seems to be going too fast, I will appear again next time I come out.delay stock
Unit group EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) has started promoting the new song A Billion View.Sehun and Chanyeol guest-starred on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time broadcast on July 14.DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi praised the water-up visuals as soon as Sehun and Chanyeol appeared.Its been cooler than it used to be, and my skin is getting better, I feel like Im losing weight, Hwa-Jeong Choi praised Sehun, who said: Ive grown rather weighty.It was 65kg at the time, but now it is 70kg. Hwa-Jeong Choi said, Which is more of a wonderful word or a pretty word?, said Sehun, adding a laugh to the broadcast, self-congratulatingly, I think I hear more of the words pretty.Sehun and Chanyeol introduced their new song A Billion View; Hwa-Jeong Choi celebrated that as soon as the new song was released, it swept the top of the month in 50 regions.Chanyeol commented on the unique title of A billion view, Gaco brother built it.It literally means that I will work hard until I become A billion view. Sehun and Chanyeol revealed they were very concerned about filming the music video for A billion view.I was told that I would like to use a lot of color at the time of the music video shoot, so I was very careful, such as preparing colorful costumes, Sehun and Chanyeol said.Sehun and Chanyeol recalled their SM Entertainment Idol Producer days, with Chanyeol saying: Sehun has been an Idol Producer since he was a child.So I had a very babyish image, and when I was in my third year of Idol Producer, he was the first to rebel against me.I was shocked then, and I started to be afraid of Sehun from now on. Sehun and Chanyeol spoke about each others first impressions during the Idol Producer; Chanyeol said: I first saw Sehun and he was so handsome.So I thought, Its SM too, she candidly said Confessions.Sehun also playfully dissipated the studio into a laughing sea, saying, In fact, at first I felt a strong feeling.Sehun and Chanyeol revealed moments that were impressive enough to achieve A billion view in their respective lives.Sehun and Chanyeol said: I would like to pick when I had my first showcase in front of 3,000 people, and then all of the members, including us, were thrilled.Its a moment I want to feel once more, Sehun said. But I do not want to go back to that time.A billion view is the time to receive the object, he added.Sehun and Chanyeol said at the end of the broadcast, Time seems to be going too fast, I will appear again next time I come out.delay stock

Unit group EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) has started promoting the new song 'A billion View'.

Sehun and Chanyeol guest-starred on SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' broadcast on July 14.

DJ Hwa-Jeong Choi praised the water-up visuals as soon as Sehun and Chanyeol appeared. "It's been cooler than it used to be, and my skin is getting better, I feel like I'm losing weight," Hwa-Jeong Choi praised Sehun, who said: "I've grown rather weighty. It was 65kg at the time, but now it is 70kg. "Hwa-Jeong Choi said," Which is more of a wonderful word or a pretty word? "," said Sehun, adding a laugh to the broadcast, self-congratulatingly, "I think I hear more of the words pretty."

Sehun and Chanyeol introduced their new song 'A billion View'; Hwa-Jeong Choi celebrated that "as soon as the new song was released, it swept the top of the month in 50 regions". Chanyeol commented on the unique title of 'A billion view', "Gaco brother built it. It literally means that I will work hard until I become A billion view. " Sehun and Chanyeol revealed they were very concerned about filming the music video for 'A billion view'. "I was told that I would like to use a lot of color at the time of the music video shoot, so I was very careful, such as preparing colorful costumes," Sehun and Chanyeol said.

Sehun and Chanyeol recalled their SM Entertainment Idol Producer days, with Chanyeol saying: "Sehun has been an Idol Producer since he was a child. So I had a very babyish image, and when I was in my third year of Idol Producer, he was the first to rebel against me. I was shocked then, and I started to be afraid of Sehun from now on. "

Sehun and Chanyeol spoke about each other's first impressions during the Idol Producer; Chanyeol said: "I first saw Sehun and he was so handsome. So I thought, 'It's SM too,'" she candidly said Confessions. Sehun also playfully dissipated the studio into a laughing sea, saying, "In fact, at first I felt a strong feeling."

Sehun and Chanyeol revealed moments that were impressive enough to achieve 'A billion view' in their respective lives. Sehun and Chanyeol said: "I would like to pick when I had my first showcase in front of 3,000 people, and then all of the members, including us, were thrilled. "It's a moment I want to feel once more," Sehun said. "But I do not want to go back to that time. A billion view is the time to receive the object, "he added.

Sehun and Chanyeol said at the end of the broadcast, "Time seems to be going too fast, I will appear again next time I come out."

delay stock