'Wheels edit' pd "I wish I had appeared Park Bo-gum V Jo In-sung Park Bo-gum Kim Yoo-jung"

The Wheeled House PD mentioned a guest he wanted to invite.Kanggung PD said, I think viewers would like to see natural chemistry with those who have a relationship with the cast members at the TVN new entertainment The Wheeled House online production presentation held on June 11th.Park Bo-gum, V, contacted Sung Dong-il and said that he came to the house to play. I have a relationship with Jo In-sung and I want them to come.I also want you to come to Kim Yoo-jung, who was close to Kim Hee-won and Park Bo-young, who had a scandal, and Yeo Jin-goo Yeo Jin-goo added, I personally want to go on a trip without a guest.Park Su-in

'The Wheeled House' pd mentioned a guest he wanted to invite.

Kanggung pd said, "I think viewers would like to see natural chemistry with those who have a relationship with the cast members at the TVN new entertainment 'The Wheeled House' online production presentation held on June 11th."

"Park Bo-gum, V, contacted Sung Dong-il and said that he came to the house to play. I have a relationship with Jo In-sung and I want them to come. I also want you to come to Kim Yoo-jung, who was close to Kim Hee-won and Park Bo-young, who had a scandal, and Yeo Jin-goo "

Yeo Jin-goo added, "I personally want to go on a trip without a guest."

Park Su-in