Twogether' Lee Seung-gi "Let's wear silk pajamas when you sleep in Ryu Iho...I'm a prince of Asia"

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi teased Ryu by referring to Silk Pyjama.Today (23rd) morning, a production presentation of Twogether, a healing travel web entertainment, was broadcast live on the Netflix YouTube channel.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, Ryu I-ho, Cho Hyo-jin PD, and Ko Min-seok PD attended the production presentation on this day, which was held online to prevent the spread of Corona 19.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi began to expose Ryus pajamas, saying that he was shocked by Ryus pajamas. Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, Culture may be different.I usually sleep comfortably in a T-shirt, but I thought (Ryu Iho) was an Asian prince. It was the finest silk of the pajamas.I doubted whether it would be a broadcast or a broadcast because it was silk that seemed to absorb 1% of sweat.  I sleep in a pajama when I sleep, he added.Ryu Ho said, I thought it was important to wear clothes when I was sleeping, before interpreting whether I understood Korean at first glance.I thought I should change into a T-shirt or a T-shirt, he added.Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, I think I have changed my clothes now to silk.Twogether is a travel variety in which two other stars, Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi and Ryu Ho, who are from both languages ​​and origins, travel around Asia and go to fans.The compatibility of Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu Iho, an entertainer who leave for local fans from Indonesias Yuyakarta and Bali, Thailands Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Nepals Pocara and Kathmandu, is expected.Twogether will be released on Netflix on the 26th.

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi teased Ryu by referring to 'Silk Pyjama'.

Today (23rd) morning, a production presentation of "Twogether," a healing travel web entertainment, was broadcast live on the "Netflix" YouTube channel. Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi, Ryu I-ho, Cho Hyo-jin pd, and Ko Min-seok pd attended the production presentation on this day, which was held online to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi began to expose Ryu's pajamas, saying that he was shocked by Ryu's pajamas. Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, "Culture may be different." I usually sleep comfortably in a T-shirt, but I thought (Ryu Iho) was an Asian prince. "

"It was the finest silk of the pajamas. I doubted whether it would be a broadcast or a broadcast because it was silk that seemed to absorb 1% of sweat. "" I sleep in a pajama when I sleep, "he added.

Ryu Ho said, "I thought it was important to wear clothes when I was sleeping," before interpreting whether I understood Korean at first glance. "I thought I should change into a T-shirt or a T-shirt," he added.

Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi said, "I think I have changed my clothes now to silk."

Twogether' is a travel variety in which two other stars, Lee Seung-gi-gi Gi and Ryu Ho, who are from both languages ​​and origins, travel around Asia and go to fans.

The compatibility of Lee Seung-gi-gi-gi and Ryu Iho, an entertainer who leave for local fans from Indonesia's Yuyakarta and Bali, Thailand's Bangkok and Chiang Mai, Nepal's Pocara and Kathmandu, is expected. Twogether' will be released on Netflix on the 26th.