Park Bo-gum calls fan song 'All My Love...August Announcement

According to Blossom Entertainment on the 16th, Park Bo-gum will release the fan song All My Love on August 10th through the world music service.The single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12.Singer-songwriter Sam Kim wrote, composed and produced All My Love; it is a song with a sweet voice by Park Bo-gum in a lyrical melody.Blossom Entertainment said in an official Instagram account, I will show you more details through the notice later. I would like to ask for your interest and love for the song All My Love, which contains Actors heart for fans.In addition, Park Bo-gums face with the words All My Love was also released.Park Bo-gum, who prepared a Gift for fans, is filming the TVN drama Youth Record, which will be aired in the second half of the year.

According to Blossom Entertainment on the 16th, Park Bo-gum will release the fan song 'All My Love' on August 10th through the world music service. The single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12.

Singer-songwriter Sam Kim wrote, composed and produced "All My Love"; it is a song with a sweet voice by Park Bo-gum in a lyrical melody.

Blossom Entertainment said in an official Instagram account, "I will show you more details through the notice later." "I would like to ask for your interest and love for the song 'All My Love', which contains Actor's heart for fans."

In addition, Park Bo-gum's face with the words 'All My Love' was also released. Park Bo-gum, who prepared a Gift for fans, is filming the TVN drama 'Youth Record', which will be aired in the second half of the year.