Park Bo-gum fan song 'All My Love' released on August 10

Actor Park Bo-gum announces a fan song with a heart for his fans.Park Bo-gums agency Blossom Entertainment said on its official SNS Yesterday (16th) that Park Bo-gum prepared a song gift called All My Love with heart for fans.All My Love was written, composed and produced by singer-songwriter Sam Kim; it is a song with a sweet voice unique to Park Bo-gum in lyrical melody.All My Love will be released on August 10th, which will be released on the worlds music service, in time for Park Bo-gums debut anniversary; the single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12th.

Actor Park Bo-gum announces a fan song with a heart for his fans.

Park Bo-gum's agency Blossom Entertainment said on its official SNS Yesterday (16th) that "Park Bo-gum prepared a song gift called All My Love with heart for fans."

"All My Love" was written, composed and produced by singer-songwriter Sam Kim; it is a song with a sweet voice unique to Park Bo-gum in lyrical melody.

"All My Love" will be released on August 10th, which will be released on the world's music service, in time for Park Bo-gum's debut anniversary; the single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12th.