Park Bo-gum announces fan song on birthday .. All My Love on August 10

Actor Park Bo-gum unveils new song All My Love for fansPark Bo-gum Actor has prepared a song gift called All My Love with a heart for fans, said Blossom Entertainment official Instagram on the 16th.All My Love is a song written, composed and produced by singer-songwriter Sam Kim, and has a sweet voice unique to Park Bo-gum in a lyrical melody.All My Love will be released on August 10th, the 9th anniversary of Park Bo-gums debut, through the worlds music service, and the single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12th.The agency said, I would like to ask for your interest and love in the song All My Love, which contains Actors heart for fans.Park Bo-gum, who celebrated his 28th birthday on the 16th, announced his fan song announcement and showed a warm heart to his fans.Park Bo-gum, who is filming TVNs new drama Youth Record and the movie Wonderland scheduled to be broadcast this year, is also waiting for the release of the movie Seo Bok.Photo = Blossom Entertainment Instagram

Actor Park Bo-gum unveils new song 'All My Love' for fans

"Park Bo-gum Actor has prepared a song gift called 'All My Love' with a heart for fans," said Blossom Entertainment official Instagram on the 16th.

'All My Love' is a song written, composed and produced by singer-songwriter Sam Kim, and has a sweet voice unique to Park Bo-gum in a lyrical melody.

'All My Love' will be released on August 10th, the 9th anniversary of Park Bo-gum's debut, through the world's music service, and the single album will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan on August 12th.

The agency said, "I would like to ask for your interest and love in the song 'All My Love', which contains Actor's heart for fans."

Park Bo-gum, who celebrated his 28th birthday on the 16th, announced his fan song announcement and showed a warm heart to his fans. Park Bo-gum, who is filming TVN's new drama 'Youth Record' and the movie 'Wonderland' scheduled to be broadcast this year, is also waiting for the release of the movie Seo Bok'.

Photo = Blossom Entertainment Instagram