'Run on' Siwan and Shin Se-kyung and Choi Soo Young and Kang Tae-oh confirmed appearances

JTBCs new Drama Run-on is a romance drama in which people living in different worlds communicate and form relationships in their own languages and run on love in an era where communication is difficult while writing the same Korean.First, Siwan and Shin Se-kyung are divided into a short-range national team James Kyson who is defeated when he looks back and a translator Oh miju who has to rewind many times.James Kyson, who retired without hesitation after a life-changing incident, was a star of the athletics world who showed off ticket power in the unpopular athletics.Oh miju, who has been together since the moment of departure from the track, opens his eyes to other worlds that were not seen in Run World.Oh miju works to put a bridge between different languages.I was conscious of a foreign language that I would not have known if I had not had a subtitle because of the movie I saw at the first theater, and when the subtitles I was grateful for reached the level of intrusion, I became a translator without hesitation.For the first time, I find myself expecting James Kyson, a man who has come to fate as much as the thrill I felt when the credits Oh miju climbed.Choi Soo Young and Kang Tae-oh are working together with the sports agency representative Seodan and This film, a beauty student like Ion Drink.The West Dan, who was pushed from the succession order just because he was not a son, the only enemy of the signing group, so he crippled his teeth to live perfectly to regain what was originally mys.This film comes into her life, so intense, and West Dana, who lived without knowing the apology, was the first man to be sorry for being busy.This film, which lives a life of a popular senior in art, is a college student who likes the same movie and crook as his name.It was everyday to go out to the streets with a sketchbook, or to Crookie while watching movies in his space. One day I met a strange woman, Seo Dan-ah, who asked me to draw a picture.I want to see a woman like Rapunzel who can not come down in that tall building.Photos: Each agency

JTBC's new Drama Run-on is a romance Drama in which people living in different Worlds communicate and form relationships in their own languages and run on love in an era where communication is difficult while writing the same Korean.

First, Siwan and Shin Se-kyung are divided into a short-range national team 'James Kyson' who is defeated when he looks back and a translator Oh miju' who has to rewind many times. James Kyson, who retired without hesitation after a life-changing incident, was a star of the athletics World who showed off ticket power in the unpopular athletics. Oh miju, who has been together since the moment of departure from the track, opens his eyes to other Worlds that were not seen in 'Run World'.

Oh miju works to put a bridge between different languages. I was conscious of a foreign language that I would not have known if I had not had a subtitle because of the movie I saw at the first theater, and when the subtitles I was grateful for reached the level of intrusion, I became a translator without hesitation. For the first time, I find myself expecting James Kyson, a man who has come to fate as much as the thrill I felt when the credits "Oh miju" climbed.

Choi Soo Young and Kang Tae-oh are working together with the sports agency representative 'Seodan' and 'This film', a beauty student like Ion Drink. The West Dan, who was pushed from the succession order just because he was not a son, the only enemy of the signing group, so he crippled his teeth to live perfectly to regain what was originally "mys." This film comes into her life, so intense, and West Dana, who lived without knowing the apology, was the first man to be sorry for being busy.

This film, which lives a life of a popular senior in art, is a college student who likes the same movie and crook as his name. It was everyday to go out to the streets with a sketchbook, or to Crookie while watching movies in his space. One day I met a strange woman, Seo Dan-ah, who asked me to draw a picture. I want to see a woman like Rapunzel who can not come down in that tall building.

Photos: Each agency