"Lee Min-ho and three times?" Won Tae-in, "I want to stop now."

The Samsung Lions second year Won Tae-in repaid the defeat to LG rookie Lee Min-ho.The two Pitchers played against Deagu on May 21st.Won Tae-in pitched well with two runs in seven innings, six hits, two walks and six strikeouts, but became a losing pitcher as the team lost 0-2.Lee Min-ho, who made his professional debut, made his debut with 513 innings, 1 hit, 4 walks and no runs.After 12 days, the venue was moved to Jamsil-dong Stadium and a rematch was held on the 2nd.Won Tae-in pitched well with five hits and three strikeouts in seven innings; Lee Min-ho had two runs on five hits and seven strikeouts in seven innings.This time, the winner was Won Tae-in as the Samsung Lions won 2-0 in the opposite direction.Won Tae-in said of his return match with Lee Min-ho after the game, I wanted to show a good appearance as a senior, and I wanted to win because I gave the rookie Pitcher a 2nd (Soo Hyung-joon, Lee Min-ho) victory.I was hit a lot last year by LG, but I threw it mainly in the change zone. This year, I entered with a game plan that will play with a better fastball.Two starts against Lee Min-ho, one win and one loss; Won Tae-in said: I threw well.Lee Min-ho allowed two runs in the first inning, but it is a junior to take it to the seventh inning after that, but it is something to learn.When the reporters asked, Do you want to get back on the third time? I want to stop now. I feel a lot of pressure when I get stuck with my junior.The match was against Jordi Alba in the first and second bases of the fourth inning.Won Tae-in threw straight fastballs and hit a low-out fastball in 2B 2S to strike out a swing. Kim Min-sung and Oh Ji-hwan were hit by a bumper to continue the scoreless run.Won Tae-in said, I threw my strength in the fourth inning against Jordi Alba in preparation for the crisis.I felt like I was using my strength after throwing four times with Jordi Alba, he said. Today, a high fastball was key.I went into the fifth after throwing a high-fast ball in 3-4 in 2S against Jordi Alba.

The Samsung Lions second year Won Tae-in repaid the defeat to LG rookie Lee Min-ho.

The two Pitchers played against Deagu on May 21st. Won Tae-in pitched well with two runs in seven innings, six hits, two walks and six strikeouts, but became a losing Pitcher as the team lost 0-2. Lee Min-ho, who made his professional debut, made his debut with 513 innings, 1 hit, 4 walks and no runs.

After 12 days, the venue was moved to Jamsil-dong Stadium and a rematch was held on the 2nd.

Won Tae-in pitched well with five hits and three strikeouts in seven innings; Lee Min-ho had two runs on five hits and seven strikeouts in seven innings. This time, the winner was Won Tae-in as the Samsung Lions won 2-0 in the opposite direction.

Won Tae-in said of his return match with Lee Min-ho after the game, "I wanted to show a good appearance as a senior, and I wanted to win because I gave the rookie Pitcher a 2nd (Soo Hyung-joon, Lee Min-ho) victory. "I was hit a lot last year by LG, but I threw it mainly in the change zone. This year, I entered with a game plan that will play with a better fastball."

Two starts against Lee Min-ho, one win and one loss; Won Tae-in said: "I threw well. Lee Min-ho allowed two runs in the first inning, but it is a junior to take it to the seventh inning after that, but it is something to learn. When the reporters asked, "Do you want to get back on the third time?" "I want to stop now. I feel a lot of pressure when I get stuck with my junior.

The match was against Jordi Alba in the first and second bases of the fourth inning. Won Tae-in threw straight fastballs and hit a low-out fastball in 2B 2S to strike out a swing. Kim Min-sung and Oh Ji-hwan were hit by a bumper to continue the scoreless run.

Won Tae-in said, "I threw my strength in the fourth inning against Jordi Alba in preparation for the crisis. "I felt like I was using my strength after throwing four times with Jordi Alba," he said. "Today, a high fastball was key. "I went into the fifth after throwing a high-fast ball in 3-4 in 2S against Jordi Alba."