Won Tae-in "I've prepared a lot because I don't want to" with Lee Min-ho

Ive been prepared a lot because I dont want to be.Won Tae-in started in the fourth game of the season against the LG Twins of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League held at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on the 2nd, and recorded the third win of the season with 94 pitches and 5 hits and 3 strikeouts in 7 innings.On the 21st of last month, Won Tae-in pitched well in the Deagu LG game with two runs (two earned) in seven innings, but was ruled by LG Lee Min-ho, who had no runs in 513 innings.However, on this day, he succeeded in revenge by playing a back-to-back battle with the support of the other line.On the day, Won Tae-in completely blocked the LG line by throwing a slider (22nd, 17th, 7th) based on the minimum 147km The (48th).There were no runs in the two-time scorer, and he did not give up a walk, including a ball that fits his body.Won Tae-in has won KT So Ji-jun and LG Lee Min-ho respectively.Won Tae-in, who met with reporters after Kyonggi, said, I met two newcomers and gave them their first win and victory.I am a one-year-old brother, but I wanted to win as a senior, but I feel good because I have a good pitching. Recently, he has been playing quality start + (less than three innings) in 3 Kyonggi series and Kyonggi in 2 Kyonggi series.Won Tae-in said: Last year I played a lot of hand games, so I got hit a lot.But now that I have played with The rather than the change, I have a good result. This year, The is always the best.In the bottom of the fourth inning, he struck out in the first and second basemans Danger after five-game games; Won Tae-in, who sighed over the big mountains.I threw it with strength because I was saving the power to use it in Danger, and I was confident, he said. Todays core was high The.When I was dealing with Jordi Alba, I had the same idea with (river) Minho-hyung. Restraints are less than high school days, but they are the best in the ball and location.Asked if he didnt want to climb the mound in the eighth, Won Tae-in said: It was hard after throwing the fourth.I threw it to Jordi Alba, he said to LG rookie Lee Min-ho. I threw well. I was a brother, but I was stimulated and I was able to pitch well.I did a lot of preparation because I did not want to lose. I want to stop.

"I've been prepared a lot because I don't want to be."

Won Tae-in started in The fourth game of The season against The lg Twins of The 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League held at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on The 2nd, and recorded The third win of The season with 94 pitches and 5 hits and 3 strikeouts in 7 innings.

On The 21st of last month, Won Tae-in pitched well in The Deagu lg game with two runs (two earned) in seven innings, but was ruled by lg Lee Min-ho, who had no runs in 513 innings. However, on this day, he succeeded in revenge by playing a back-to-back battle with The support of The oTher line.

On The day, Won Tae-in completely blocked The lg line by throwing a slider (22nd, 17th, 7th) based on The minimum 147km The (48th). There were no runs in The two-time scorer, and he did not give up a walk, including a ball that fits his body.

Won Tae-in has won KT So Ji-jun and lg Lee Min-ho respectively. Won Tae-in, who met with reporters after Kyonggi, said, "I met two newcomers and gave Them Their first win and victory. I am a one-year-old broTher, but I wanted to win as a senior, but I feel good because I have a good pitching. "

Recently, he has been playing quality start + (less than three innings) in 3 Kyonggi series and Kyonggi in 2 Kyonggi series. Won Tae-in said: "Last year I played a lot of hand games, so I got hit a lot. But now that I have played with The raTher than The change, I have a good result. "This year, The is always The best."

In The bottom of The fourth inning, he struck out in The first and second baseman's Danger after five-game games; Won Tae-in, who sighed over The big mountains. "I threw it with strength because I was saving The power to use it in Danger, and I was confident," he said. "Today's core was high The. When I was dealing with Jordi Alba, I had The same idea with (river) Minho-hyung. "

Restraints are less than high school days, but They are The best in The ball and location. Asked if he didn't want to climb The mound in The eighth, Won Tae-in said: "It was hard after throwing The fourth. "I threw it to Jordi Alba," he said to lg rookie Lee Min-ho. "I threw well. I was a broTher, but I was stimulated and I was able to pitch well. I did a lot of preparation because I did not want to lose. I want to stop. "