Minzy "2ne1, if we get the chance, we want to unite like us and cool."

Minzy shared her affection for 2NE1In an interview released on June 24 Days, Minzy asked what time and enlightenment she had experienced since her breakup with her former company, saying, I felt more grown as a human being through various events and situations.I can do everything myself now, not just being something of someone anymore, but thinking that I have found a way to go.pear hyo-ju
Minzy shared her affection for 2NE1In an interview released on June 24 Days, Minzy asked what time and enlightenment she had experienced since her breakup with her former company, saying, I felt more grown as a human being through various events and situations.I can do everything myself now, not just being something of someone anymore, but thinking that I have found a way to go.pear hyo-ju

Minzy shared her affection for 2ne1

In an Interview released on June 24 Days, Minzy asked what time and enlightenment she had experienced since her breakup with her former company, saying, "I felt more grown as a human being through various events and situations. I can do everything myself now, not just being something of someone anymore, but thinking that I have found a way to go.

pear hyo-ju