Ryu Joong-il director "as perfect as you want to praise Lee Min-ho"

LG won the first round of doubleheader against SK.LG won 3-1 in the first leg of the double header against SK in the 2020 KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on November 11.Lee Min-ho, a rookie pitcher who started as a starter, threw 112 pitches in seven innings and scored seven strikeouts and scored his second win of the season.Homer leader Jordi Alba shot a seven-time reverse final two-run homer (season 13).Jeong Woo-yeong made his first appearance after the eighth inning, leading 3-1, and made 123 innings without a run.I threw seven innings as perfectly as I would like to praise Lee Min-ho, said Ryu Joong-il.Jinhae also blocked it well, and Jeong Woo-yeong did well to finish; Jordi Albas Turan homer was the decisive winner in the seventh inning in the attack. I had enough rest in front and I decided I could throw up to 110, so I threw it in the seventh, Ryu said of Lee Min-hos seven-inning pitch.

LG won the first round of doubleheader against sk.

LG won 3-1 in the first leg of the double header against sk in the 2020 KBO League at Jamsil-dong Stadium in Seoul on November 11.

Lee Min-ho, a rookie pitcher who started as a starter, threw 112 pitches in seven innings and scored seven strikeouts and scored his second win of the season.

homer leader Jordi Alba shot a seven-time reverse final two-run homer (season 13). Jeong Woo-yeong made his first appearance after the eighth inning, leading 3-1, and made 123 innings without a run.

"I threw seven innings as perfectly as I would like to praise Lee Min-ho," said Ryu Joong-il. Jinhae also blocked it well, and Jeong Woo-yeong did well to finish; Jordi Alba's Turan homer was the decisive winner in the seventh inning in the attack. "

"I had enough rest in front and I decided I could throw up to 110, so I threw it in the seventh," Ryu said of Lee Min-ho's seven-inning pitch.