Yoo In-young 'Good Ca' sick "I'll take a lot of pictures"

Actor Yoo In-young has expressed his longing for SBS Drama Good Casting.Yoo In-young told the personal Instagram on June 19, I woke up in the morning and people I want to see suddenly.I will take a lot of pictures. I hope everyone has a good day. In the photo, Yoo In-young is taking pictures with actors who appeared together in Good Casting.The figure of Yoo In-young, who is wearing sunglasses and making a clear smile, caused the lovely atmosphere of Anycraft is in the play.park jung-min

Actor Yoo In-young has expressed his longing for SBS Drama 'Good Casting'.

Yoo In-young told the personal Instagram on June 19, "I woke up in the morning and people I want to see suddenly. I will take a lot of pictures. I hope everyone has a good day. "

In the photo, Yoo In-young is taking pictures with Actors who appeared together in 'Good Casting'. The figure of Yoo In-young, who is wearing sunglasses and making a clear smile, caused the lovely atmosphere of Anycraft is in the play.

park jung-min