Hak-ju Lee "" World of Couples, Works that Extended the Frame of Acting

Actor Hak-ju Lee has emanated a range of glamours.Actor Hak-ju Lee, who had a tense drama in JTBCs World of Couples by setting up a confrontation with Kim Hee-ae, hosted a July 2020 issue photo with the magazine At Style.Hak-ju Lee has shown two contradictory figures, calm and boyish, and has emanated hidden charms.Hak-ju Lee recalled when he first met Kim Hee-ae in the Word of Couples, which ended with 28.4% ratings.I was so nervous that I couldnt hear any of your directors directing.There were many scenes that threatened my seniors, but I tried so much to make it a burden to act so that I did not feel pushed. Hak-ju Lee said, The World of the couple is a work that allowed us to expand the frame of Acting.I really liked the sum at the time of shooting, and I want to meet again in other works and play a good role this time, he added.JTBCs Western Men and Women will decide to join JTBCs Private Life and will be divided into detectives with excellent sense of crime.I dont think well meet viewers for the time being as villains, said Hak-ju Lee.Instead, I will be able to show you various things that I have not shown before. Hak-ju Lees honest interview and picture that he wants to enjoy stress and trembling and enjoy his favorite act for a long time can be found in the July 2020 issue of At Style Magazine.Photo: At Style
Actor Hak-ju Lee has emanated a range of glamours.Actor Hak-ju Lee, who had a tense drama in JTBCs World of Couples by setting up a confrontation with Kim Hee-ae, hosted a July 2020 issue photo with the magazine At Style.Hak-ju Lee has shown two contradictory figures, calm and boyish, and has emanated hidden charms.Hak-ju Lee recalled when he first met Kim Hee-ae in the Word of Couples, which ended with 28.4% ratings.I was so nervous that I couldnt hear any of your directors directing.There were many scenes that threatened my seniors, but I tried so much to make it a burden to act so that I did not feel pushed. Hak-ju Lee said, The World of the couple is a work that allowed us to expand the frame of Acting.I really liked the sum at the time of shooting, and I want to meet again in other works and play a good role this time, he added.JTBCs Western Men and Women will decide to join JTBCs Private Life and will be divided into detectives with excellent sense of crime.I dont think well meet viewers for the time being as villains, said Hak-ju Lee.Instead, I will be able to show you various things that I have not shown before. Hak-ju Lees honest interview and picture that he wants to enjoy stress and trembling and enjoy his favorite act for a long time can be found in the July 2020 issue of At Style Magazine.Photo: At Style

Actor Hak-ju Lee has emanated a range of glamours.

Actor Hak-ju Lee, who had a tense drama in jtbc's World of Couples by setting up a confrontation with Kim Hee-ae, hosted a July 2020 issue photo with the magazine At style.

Hak-ju Lee has shown two contradictory figures, calm and boyish, and has emanated hidden charms.

Hak-ju Lee recalled when he first met Kim Hee-ae in the 'Word of Couples', which ended with 28.4% ratings.

“I was so nervous that I couldn’t hear any of your director’s directing. There were many scenes that threatened my seniors, but I tried so much to make it a burden to act so that I did not feel pushed. "

Hak-ju Lee said, "The 'World of the couple' is a work that allowed us to expand the frame of Acting." "I really liked the sum at the time of shooting, and I want to meet again in other works and play a good role this time," he added.

jtbc's 'Western Men and Women' will decide to join jtbc's 'Private Life' and will be divided into detectives with excellent sense of crime.

“I don’t think we’ll meet viewers for the time being as villains,” said Hak-ju Lee. Instead, I will be able to show you various things that I have not shown before. "

Hak-ju Lee's honest interview and picture that he wants to enjoy stress and trembling and enjoy his favorite act for a long time can be found in the July 2020 issue of At style Magazine.

Photo: At style