EXO Baekhyun, Love call to Byun Jin-sub..."My father likes it" ('Jung Hee')

Group EXO member Baekhyun sent Love call to Singer Byun Jin-sub.On MBC FM4Us Noons Hope Song is Kim Shin-young, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his mini-second album Delight, appeared.On this day, Baekhyun mentioned to you again by Byun Jin-sub in a request to pick life song.My father loves it. Ive heard it since the tapes. Im always waiting. I hope youll call me if you have a good place.

Group EXO member Baekhyun sent Love call to Singer Byun Jin-sub.

On MBC FM4U's "Noon's Hope Song is Kim Shin-young," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, Baekhyun, who made a comeback with his mini-second album "Delight," appeared.

On this day, Baekhyun mentioned 'to you again' by Byun Jin-sub in a request to pick 'life song'.

"My father loves it. I've heard it since the tapes. I'm always waiting. I hope you'll call me if you have a good place."