EXO Sehun & Chanyeol releases first full-length album '1 billion views' next month

Sehun and Chanyeol units (EXO-SC) of the group EXO will release their first full-length album on the 13th of next month.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, announced today (23rd) that Sehun and Chanyeol will release their first full-length album, 1 billion views on the 13th of next month.The album contains a total of 9 tracks in a colorful atmosphere.Sehun and Chanyeol debuted as units in July last year, releasing their first mini-album, What a Life.Through this album, I showed bright and trendy music, and I showed my musical ability by participating in all song writing and recording my own song.Sehun and Chanyeols regular 1st album 1 billion views will be booked and sold at on-line and offline music stores from this day.

Sehun and Chanyeol units (EXO-SC) of the group EXO will release their first full-length album on the 13th of next month.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, announced today (23rd) that Sehun and Chanyeol will release their first full-length album, "1 billion views" on the 13th of next month. The album contains a total of 9 tracks in a colorful atmosphere.

Sehun and Chanyeol debuted as units in July last year, releasing their first mini-album, What a Life. Through this album, I showed bright and trendy music, and I showed my musical ability by participating in all song writing and recording my own song.

Sehun and Chanyeol's regular 1st album '1 billion views' will be booked and sold at on-line and offline music stores from this day.