"Winning The battle for The spirits": Samsung Lions Won Tae-in "I didn't want to lose again to Lee Min-ho"

Lee Min-ho, a rookie pitcher who started the opponent team, blocked 513 innings without a run, and the team lost 0-2 to become a losing pitcher.At the time, Won Tae-in said, Although it is a years difference, I was sorry to win the junior. It did not take much time for the return match to take place.Won Tae-in played Lee Min-ho again at home Kyonggi with LG at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on the 2nd.I didnt want to lose again, so I prepared a lot, Won Tae-in said, meticulously preparing for the LG game.The Samsung Lions power analysis team recommended The game.Won Tae-in has tended to see a game with a change when he was dealing with LG, but the pitching focused on The, which has improved recently, will be effective.He played The-oriented game according to the analysis of the power analysis team.In the fourth inning, which led 2 - 0, the opponent team hitter Robert Jordi Alba met at the first and second bases of the Musa.Won Tae-in has played five straight The game against Jordi Alba.Jordi Albas weakness, the high The, continued to throw, pulling a hut swing from a ball-count two-ball - two-strike to create a heavenly out-count.Confidential Won Tae-in escaped from Danger by handling Kim Min-sung and Oh Ji-hwan side by side.Won Tae-in said, After finishing last season, I made a great effort to raise the arrest. I have been throwing my shoulders since I played catchball as coach Jung Hyun-wook advised me, and I learned how to stockpile my strength by adjusting my strength to the change zone instead of the Kyonggi.The The of Won Tae-in has gone through a series of processes and has become faster and heavier.When I was dealing with Jordi Alba in the fourth inning, (captain) Kang Min-ho continued to sign The Sign, he said. I think I poured all my strength.I did not want to stand on the mound from the 5th because of the power. He did not miss praise for Cole Hamels Lee Min-ho, the teams rookie.(Lee) Minho shook a little once, but he shook it off immediately and showed a good appearance, Won Tae-in said. I am a junior, but I have a lot to learn.I wanted to win today because I was deprived of my victory in the last Kyonggi, he added. I think the process of one-on-one was a good stimulus and I did not lose my concentration until the end.Asked what he would like to pitch if he met Lee Min-ho again, he smiled, saying, I do not want to meet now.Won Tae-in threw 94 balls in seven innings on the day, pitching five hits and three strikeouts without a run, winning three wins (1 loss).The threw 48 and the maximum arrest took 147km/h.The ERA fell to 2.45 from 3.12; third overall, behind NC Dynos Gu Changmo (0.51) and Help Heroes Eric Yokishi (0.90).Good competition, good stimulus...the game worked.

Lee Min-ho, a rookie pitcher who started The opponent team, blocked 513 innings without a run, and The team lost 0-2 to become a losing pitcher.

At The time, Won Tae-in said, "Although it is a year's difference, I was sorry to win The junior." It did not take much time for The return match to take place.

Won Tae-in played Lee Min-ho again at home Kyonggi with LG at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on The 2nd.

"I didn't want to lose again, so I prepared a lot," Won Tae-in said, meticulously preparing for The LG game.

The Samsung Lions power analysis team recommended The game.

Won Tae-in has tended to see a game with a change when he was dealing with LG, but The pitching focused on The, which has improved recently, will be effective.

He played The-oriented game according to The analysis of The power analysis team.

In The fourth inning, which led 2 - 0, The opponent team hitter Robert Jordi Alba met at The first and second bases of The Musa.

Won Tae-in has played five straight The game against Jordi Alba.

Jordi Alba's weakness, The high The, continued to throw, pulling a hut swing from a ball-count two-ball - two-strike to create a heavenly out-count.

Confidential Won Tae-in escaped from Danger by handling Kim Min-sung and Oh Ji-hwan side by side.

Won Tae-in said, "After finishing last season, I made a great effort to raise The arrest." "I have been throwing my shoulders since I played catchball as coach Jung Hyun-wook advised me, and I learned how to stockpile my strength by adjusting my strength to The change zone instead of The Kyonggi."

The The of Won Tae-in has gone through a series of processes and has become faster and heavier.

"When I was dealing with Jordi Alba in The fourth inning, (captain) Kang Min-ho continued to sign The Sign," he said. "I think I poured all my strength. I did not want to stand on The mound from The 5th because of The power. "

He did not miss praise for Cole Hamels Lee Min-ho, The team's rookie.

"(Lee) Minho shook a little once, but he shook it off immediately and showed a good appearance," Won Tae-in said. "I am a junior, but I have a lot to learn."

"I wanted to win today because I was deprived of my victory in The last Kyonggi," he added. "I think The process of one-on-one was a good stimulus and I did not lose my concentration until The end."

Asked what he would like to pitch if he met Lee Min-ho again, he smiled, saying, "I do not want to meet now."

Won Tae-in threw 94 balls in seven innings on The day, pitching five hits and three strikeouts without a run, winning three wins (1 loss).

The threw 48 and The maximum arrest took 147km/h.

The ERA fell to 2.45 from 3.12; third overall, behind NC Dynos Gu Changmo (0.51) and Help Heroes Eric Yokishi (0.90).

"Good competition, good stimulus...The game worked."