'The King' Lee Min-ho Kim Go-eun, End testimony "An Ending that everyone can satisfy"

The King Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun and other leading actors expressed their end feelings.On the 12th, SBS gilt drama The King (playwright Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon) delivered the end testimony of Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Udohwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jin.Lee Min-ho, who first played the role of the emperor of the university empire, Lee, said, The eight-month long journey is likely to remain in Memory for a long time.This work started as an actor in his 30s. I think it will be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship, he said. I hope you will be healthy at this time.I hope you walk the path you chose nicely. Kim Go-eun, who plays South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Imperial criminal Luna, said, It was a short time, but it was really fun.I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the directors and actors. Udohwan, who played the two-person role perfectly, said, I ran from the first shot to the last shot without stopping. It was a really good script, a good scene.I will continue to show my viewers and fans how to continue to develop in the future. Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, It is a ending that everyone can satisfy.The audiences enthusiastic support and attention were the driving force of all the power. Thank you for loving your work. Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jae also thanked their fans.Jung Eun-chae said, I think that many viewers in Korea and abroad have been able to finish this drama well because they are expecting and saving.I would like to thank you sincerely and say good work. Lee Jung-jin also said, I was the first character to do it, but I studied hard.It is fun and memorable, so there is a lot of luck. I am grateful that many people watched it in difficult and difficult times.

'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun and other leading Actors expressed their End feelings.

On the 12th, SBS gilt Drama 'The King' (playwright Kim Eun-sook and director Baek Sang-hoon) delivered the End testimony of Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Udohwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jin.

Lee Min-ho, who first played the role of the emperor of the university empire, Lee, said, "The eight-month long journey is likely to remain in Memory for a long time. This work started as an Actor in his 30s. I think it will be remembered as a nourishment time to decorate a page in the future. "

"I would like to thank the fans and viewers who have waited for a long time, thanking them for their new relationship and new relationship," he said. "I hope you will be healthy at this time. I hope you walk the path you chose nicely. "

Kim Go-eun, who plays South Korea Detective Jeong Tae-eul and Korean Imperial criminal Luna, said, "It was a short time, but it was really fun. I remember a lot of time when I laughed and played with the staff as well as the directors and Actors. "

Udohwan, who played the two-person role perfectly, said, "I ran from the first shot to the last shot without stopping. It was a really good script, a good scene. I will continue to show my viewers and fans how to continue to develop in the future. "

Kim Kyung-nam, who showed a heavy presence as a South Korea homicide team Detective Kang Shin-jae, said, "It is a Ending that everyone can satisfy. The audience's enthusiastic support and attention were the driving force of all the power. Thank you for loving your work. "

Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jae also thanked their fans. Jung Eun-chae said, "I think that many viewers in Korea and abroad have been able to finish this Drama well because they are expecting and saving. I would like to thank you sincerely and say good work. "Lee Jung-jin also said," I was the first character to do it, but I studied hard. It is fun and memorable, so there is a lot of luck. I am grateful that many people watched it in difficult and difficult times. "