'The King' Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun, "We will love our fate"...Enjoying the World Travel and Happy Endings'

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have had a Happy Endings.In the final episode of SBSs The King - Eternal Monarch broadcast on the 12th, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who face fate, were portrayed.On the show, Lee Gon returned to the Korean Empire inverted night and removed the dream, but saving his young self was not successful and the future changed.Lee Ji-hoon (Lee Min-ho Boone) of South Korea survived instead of the death of Igon of Korean Empire.And Buyeong-gun saved Kang Hyun-min (Kim Kyung-nam) of Korean Empire.Also, it was the mother of Gu Seo-ryeong (Jung Eun-chae) who took care of Kim Go-eun of Korean Empire.Jung Tae-eul, who crossed the door of the dimension, returned to his place. It was only a week or so for Jung Tae-eul, but there was no more Kang Shin-jae who kept his side silent.And Igon, who came back a few times, did not come back anymore.Jeong Tae-eul came across Lee Ji-hoon, but Lee Ji-hoon did not remember Jeong Tae-eul; at that time, Lee Gon opened the door of the world to find Jeong Tae-eul.However, Jung Tae-eul, who he met, was not the person he was looking for.In 2021, when I heard that South Korea had a white horse in front of the house, I felt that Igon had returned.Unbeknownst to the fact that the person in front of his eyes was his own, he said, Why are you crying? You looked happy everywhere.Why do you think you know me? Why do you think youre remembering me?And when I saw the tearful state, I said, You, you. You are the real one? Finally I met you.Lee explained that it took time to find a situation because of various things.And he had a long hug with Jung Tae-eul. I wanted to see you forget me. I tried to tell you everything.I am the Korean Empire Emperor, and I dont want to be called Igon, but how do you remember me when the two worlds have flowed differently?So Jung Tae-eul kissed Leeon, saying, I skip that. I had a lot of things. Lee then told Jung Tae-eul about the commercialization.And he said, I have not said this yet, I love you. I love you so much. He said, This is the completion.I love you too, I love you so much, I responded to Egons Confessions.Since then, Igon and Jung Tae have crossed the door of the dimension every weekend and enjoyed the parallel World Travel and promised to live every day in love with their fate.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have had a Happy Endings.

In the final episode of SBS's "The King - Eternal Monarch" broadcast on the 12th, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who face fate, were portrayed.

On the show, Lee Gon returned to the Korean Empire inverted night and removed the dream, but saving his young self was not successful and the future changed.

Lee Ji-hoon (Lee Min-ho Boone) of South Korea survived instead of the death of Igon of Korean Empire. And Buyeong-gun saved Kang Hyun-min (Kim Kyung-nam) of Korean Empire. Also, it was the mother of Gu Seo-ryeong (Jung Eun-chae) who took care of Kim Go-eun of Korean Empire.

Jung Tae-eul, who crossed the door of the dimension, returned to his place. It was only a week or so for Jung Tae-eul, but there was no more Kang Shin-jae who kept his side silent. And Igon, who came back a few times, did not come back anymore.

Jeong Tae-eul came across Lee Ji-hoon, but Lee Ji-hoon did not remember Jeong Tae-eul; at that time, Lee Gon opened the door of the World to find Jeong Tae-eul. However, Jung Tae-eul, who he met, was not the person he was looking for.

In 2021, when I heard that South Korea had a white horse in front of the house, I felt that Igon had returned.

Unbeknownst to the fact that the person in front of his eyes was his own, he said, "Why are you crying? You looked happy everywhere. Why do you think you know me? Why do you think you're remembering me?"

And when I saw the tearful state, I said, "You, you. You are the real one?" "Finally I met you. Lee explained that it took time to find a situation because of various things.

And he had a long hug with Jung Tae-eul. "I wanted to see you forget me. I tried to tell you everything. I am the Korean Empire Emperor, and I don’t want to be called Igon, but how do you remember me when the two Worlds have flowed differently?”

So Jung Tae-eul kissed Leeon, saying, "I skip that. I had a lot of things." Lee then told Jung Tae-eul about the commercialization. And he said, "I have not said this yet, I love you. I love you so much." He said, "This is the completion. I love you too, I love you so much," I responded to Egon's Confessions.

Since then, Igon and Jung Tae have crossed the door of the dimension every weekend and enjoyed the parallel World Travel and promised to live every day in love with their fate.