'Convenience store morning star' Kim Yoo-jung, sales floor Ji Chang-wook Convenience store revival?

Ji Chang-wook, Kim Yoo-jung met as Convenience store manager, alba student.In the first episode of SBSs new gilt drama Convenience store morning star broadcasted on the 19th, Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung were portrayed as sorry for the misunderstood.On this day, a high school student, Chung Sae-byeol asked Choi Dae-heon, who was drunk, to buy a cigarette.When Choi Dae-heon asked him to quit smoking, the star said, It is the first time I have told him to quit smoking.Three years later Choi Dae-heon was the manager who ran the Convenience store.The whole family hung on to the Convenience store to save labor costs, but sales were not good.Instead, the sorority guests who came to see the pretty-looking Choi Dae-heon were overflowing.Then his father collapsed, and Choi Dae-heon lasted for more than 30 hours and eventually made a part-time job announcement.Choi Dae-heon was seen in front of Choi Dae-heon, who felt a cold aura and recognized himself as a student who had cigarette shuttle three years ago.Choi Dae-heon tried to send him back immediately, saying, You dont remember me, thank God, but Jeong Sae-byeol showed his willingness to work.The exhausted Choi Dae-heon opened her eyes 40 hours later and the Convenience store was full of guests. It was a good-looking star.But Choi Dae-heon said he would tell me again that he had an interview.The star began to cry, and Choi Dae-heon eventually hired the star to fail.When the next day came, Choi Dae-heon emphasized, It is temporary. Choi Dae-heon said he would explain it from the force, but he already knew it.When Choi Dae-heon said, I know all kinds of cigarettes, I do not know why I do not smoke. Jeong Sae-byeol said, I do not smoke. But Choi Dae-heon did not believe.Choi Dae-heon found out that the cash had disappeared, and he remembered that the star was putting money in his back pocket.Choi Dae-heon was sure that the star would have stolen the money, and Misunderstood that he would steal cigarettes.The star was organizing the inventory and said, What is going on at this time, did you run because you wanted to see me?Then, Choi Dae-heon found out that he was suspicious of himself, and said, Money took my mother to spend something urgently.The manager is the same as the other person, he said. Do not follow me, if you do not want to die.Choi Dae-heon then prepared to go to meet GFriend Yoo Yeon-ju (Han Seon-hwa).Choi Dae-heon said that there is a GFriend, and the star said, I feel sorry for the GFriend.Michael, I will see you every day, and then I will fall in love with my girlfriend. Tell GFriend that I am sorry. Convenience store morning star The first broadcasting manager Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jungs intertwined relationship

Ji Chang-wook, Kim Yoo-jung met as Convenience store manager, alba student.

In the first episode of SBS's new gilt drama "Convenience store morning star" broadcasted on the 19th, Choi Dae-heon (Ji Chang-wook) and Kim Yoo-jung were portrayed as sorry for the Misunderstood.

On this day, a high school student, Chung Sae-byeol asked Choi Dae-heon, who was drunk, to buy a cigarette. When Choi Dae-heon asked him to quit smoking, the star said, "It is the first time I have told him to quit smoking."

Three years later Choi Dae-heon was the manager who ran the Convenience store. The whole family hung on to the Convenience store to save labor costs, but sales were not good. Instead, the sorority guests who came to see the pretty-looking Choi Dae-heon were overflowing. Then his father collapsed, and Choi Dae-heon lasted for more than 30 hours and eventually made a part-time job announcement.

Choi Dae-heon was seen in front of Choi Dae-heon, who felt a cold aura and recognized himself as a student who had 'cigarette shuttle' three years ago. Choi Dae-heon tried to send him back immediately, saying, 'You don't remember me, thank God,' but Jeong Sae-byeol showed his willingness to work.

The exhausted Choi Dae-heon opened her eyes 40 hours later and the Convenience store was full of guests. It was a good-looking star. "But Choi Dae-heon said he would tell me again that he had an interview. The star began to cry, and Choi Dae-heon eventually hired the star to fail.

When the next day came, Choi Dae-heon emphasized, "It is temporary." Choi Dae-heon said he would explain it from the force, but he already knew it. When Choi Dae-heon said, "I know all kinds of cigarettes, I do not know why I do not smoke." Jeong Sae-byeol said, "I do not smoke." But Choi Dae-heon did not believe.

Choi Dae-heon found out that the cash had disappeared, and he remembered that the star was putting money in his back pocket. Choi Dae-heon was sure that the star would have stolen the money, and Misunderstood that he would steal cigarettes. The star was organizing the inventory and said, "What is going on at this time, did you run because you wanted to see me?"

Then, Choi Dae-heon found out that he was suspicious of himself, and said, "Money took my mother to spend something urgently." "The manager is the same as the other person," he said. "Do not follow me, if you do not want to die."

Choi Dae-heon then prepared to go to meet GFriend Yoo Yeon-ju (Han Seon-hwa). Choi Dae-heon said that there is a GFriend, and the star said, "I feel sorry for the GFriend. Michael, I will see you every day, and then I will fall in love with my girlfriend. Tell GFriend that I am sorry. "

'Convenience store morning star' The first broadcasting manager Ji Chang-wook and Kim Yoo-jung's intertwined relationship