All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi at the end of Uhm Jung-hwa Burluck "Why does she care?"

Seoul=) = Uhm Jung-hwa showed off her charm by appearing as All The Butlers Master.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, featured a master of 10 million actress queen and eternal diva Uhm Jung-hwa.When Uhm Jung-hwa appeared on the day, the members of All The Butlers shouted and cheered.In response, Uhm Jung-hwa said, It is really burdensome.Lee Seung-gi said, Lee Sang-yoon, who came out as a hint fairy today, told me to be in love with my master and to be in Careful.Uhm Jung-hwa laughed and laughed, saying, Why does she careful?Kim Dong-Hyun laughed, saying, I was originally a fan, so I went to the concert, but I actually look like a girl and I think Im going to fall in love.Cha Eun-woo also said, Ive already lost a little bit.

Seoul=) = Uhm Jung-hwa showed off her charm by appearing as All The Butlers' Master.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 14th, featured a Master of 10 million actress queen and eternal diva Uhm Jung-hwa'.

When Uhm Jung-hwa appeared on the day, the members of All The Butlers' shouted and cheered. In response, Uhm Jung-hwa said, "It is really burdensome."

Lee Seung-gi said, "Lee Sang-yoon, who came out as a hint fairy today, told me to be in love with my Master and to be in Careful." Uhm Jung-hwa laughed and laughed, saying, "Why does she Careful?"

Kim Dong-Hyun laughed, saying, "I was originally a fan, so I went to the concert, but I actually look like a girl and I think I'm going to fall in love." Cha Eun-woo also said, "I've already lost a little bit."