"Should be" side "Lee Sung-kyung SEK is scheduled to appear, specific schedule is not yet determined" (Official announce)

Actor Lee Sung-kyung will appear on KBS 2TV I went once SEK.On June 5, KBS 2TV I went once production team said, Lee Sung-kyung is right to appear in SEK. There is no specific decision such as character and shooting schedule yet.I am grateful to Lee Sung-kyung for his decision to appear.Ive been to you once is a drama that starts with a turbulent divorce story of Song Gane, who has no good wind, and eventually penetrates warmly with love and family.Lee Sung-kyung is said to be appearing in Ive Goed Once with Yang Hee-seung, who wrote MBCs Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, which appeared in 2017.Lee Ha-na

Actor Lee Sung-kyung will appear on KBS 2TV 'I went once' SEK.

On June 5, KBS 2TV 'I went once' production team said, "Lee Sung-kyung is right to appear in SEK." "There is no specific decision such as character and shooting schedule yet. “I am grateful to Lee Sung-kyung for his decision to appear.”

'I've been to you once' is a drama that starts with a turbulent divorce story of Song Gane, who has no good wind, and eventually penetrates warmly with love and Family.

Lee Sung-kyung is said to be appearing in 'I've Goed Once' with Yang Hee-seung, who wrote MBC's Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, which appeared in 2017.

Lee Ha-na