"Bone Again" Jang Ki-yong X Lee Soo-hyuk, End testimony..."New Top Model, thank you for your support."

In the end of KBS2 Monday, drama Bon Again, Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk played two roles in the 80s with Gong Ji-cheol and Cha Hyung-bin, and Chun Jong-beom and Kim Soo-hyuk in the present age.The two men, who met each other in a bad way that put each other in danger over two lives in the play, increased the immersion of the drama with a heavy aura and a sharp eye Acting.They added tension to the story by creating a sweet romance chemistry and sometimes a powerful spark with Jean Se-yeon (Jeong Sa-bin).After shooting, Jang Ki-yong said, The Bone Again was a new Top Model.I tried to show a different image not only in the one-person role but also in the visual or artistic way. Jong Bum-yi and Ji-cheol are both special to me.I have a sore past, but I am glad that I can end up laughing brightly in the end. Thank you to the audience for their support and beautiful observations, and I will show you how we continue to change and develop, he said.Lee Soo-hyuk said, I was very nervous and nervous because it was a work that greeted me for a long time.I tried to do better, and the message of support you sent me was a great help.  All the crew and actors worked hard in the busy and delirious situations for four months.I am very grateful, he said.Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk in the public photos are smiling with a bouquet of flowers and cakes, and they are lighting up the filming scene with bright energy until the end.On the day of filming in front of the long future bookstore, a special place for the characters in the drama, Actors showed me a warm chemistry by supporting each other on the set during their break.Even after the filming was over, I did not leave the scene for a long time, and I shared my regrets with the staff and left a warm afternoon.
In the end of KBS2 Monday, drama Bon Again, Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk played two roles in the 80s with Gong Ji-cheol and Cha Hyung-bin, and Chun Jong-beom and Kim Soo-hyuk in the present age.The two men, who met each other in a bad way that put each other in danger over two lives in the play, increased the immersion of the drama with a heavy aura and a sharp eye Acting.They added tension to the story by creating a sweet romance chemistry and sometimes a powerful spark with Jean Se-yeon (Jeong Sa-bin).After shooting, Jang Ki-yong said, The Bone Again was a new Top Model.I tried to show a different image not only in the one-person role but also in the visual or artistic way. Jong Bum-yi and Ji-cheol are both special to me.I have a sore past, but I am glad that I can end up laughing brightly in the end. Thank you to the audience for their support and beautiful observations, and I will show you how we continue to change and develop, he said.Lee Soo-hyuk said, I was very nervous and nervous because it was a work that greeted me for a long time.I tried to do better, and the message of support you sent me was a great help.  All the crew and actors worked hard in the busy and delirious situations for four months.I am very grateful, he said.Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk in the public photos are smiling with a bouquet of flowers and cakes, and they are lighting up the filming scene with bright energy until the end.On the day of filming in front of the long future bookstore, a special place for the characters in the drama, Actors showed me a warm chemistry by supporting each other on the set during their break.Even after the filming was over, I did not leave the scene for a long time, and I shared my regrets with the staff and left a warm afternoon.

In the End of KBS2 Monday, Drama 'Bon Again', Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk played two roles in the 80s with Gong Ji-cheol and Cha Hyung-bin, and Chun Jong-beom and Kim Soo-hyuk in the present age.

The two men, who met each other in a bad way that put each other in danger over two lives in the play, increased the immersion of the Drama with a heavy aura and a sharp eye Acting. They added tension to the story by creating a sweet romance chemistry and sometimes a powerful spark with Jean Se-yeon (Jeong Sa-bin).

After shooting, Jang Ki-yong said, "The 'Bone Again' was a new Top Model. I tried to show a different image not only in the one-person role but also in the visual or artistic way. "Jong Bum-yi and Ji-cheol are both special to me. I have a sore past, but I am glad that I can End up laughing brightly in the End. "

“Thank you to the audience for their support and beautiful observations, and I will show you how we continue to change and develop,” he said.

Lee Soo-hyuk said, "I was very nervous and nervous because it was a work that greeted me for a long time. I tried to do better, and the message of support you sent me was a great help. "" All the crew and Actors worked hard in the busy and delirious situations for four months. I am very grateful, "he said.

Jang Ki-yong and Lee Soo-hyuk in the public photos are smiling with a bouquet of flowers and cakes, and they are lighting up the filming scene with bright energy until the End.

On the day of filming in front of the long future bookstore, a special place for the characters in the Drama, Actors showed me a warm chemistry by supporting each other on the set during their break. Even after the filming was over, I did not leave the scene for a long time, and I shared my regrets with the staff and left a warm afternoon.