Siwan X Kim Yoo-jung, the 'sunshine moon' children who met again ..

Actor Siwan meets Kim Yoo-jungSiwan posted a picture on his Instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled Yoo Jung Lee who met for a long time.In the photo, there is a picture of Siwan, who is raising his thumb, and Kim Yoo-jung, who is doing V.The two men have played a role as a brother and sister in the MBC drama The Year of the Sun, which was aired in 2012, respectively, in the role of a child of Han Gain and Song Jae Hee.The netizens who responded to this responded that I have a light on my face, I have a secret and I have two angels in the world.Meanwhile, Siwan appears in the film Boston 1947.

Actor Siwan meets Kim Yoo-jung

Siwan posted a picture on his Instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled "Yoo Jung Lee who met for a long time".

In the photo, there is a picture of Siwan, who is raising his thumb, and Kim Yoo-jung, who is doing V. The two men have played a role as a brother and sister in the MBC Drama 'The Year of the Sun', which was aired in 2012, respectively, in the role of a child of Han Gain and Song Jae Hee.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I have a light on my face, I have a secret" and "I have two angels in the world."

Meanwhile, Siwan appears in the film Boston 1947.