Ko Min-seok pd "Ryu Iho Lee Seung-gi, casting decision on Smile that resembles"

Twogether Ko Min-seok PD revealed why he cast Ryu and Lee Seung-gi.On the afternoon of the 23rd, a production presentation of Netflix entertainment Twogether was held online to prevent the spread of Corona 19 damage.I thought Lee Seung-gi had no problem leading the arts goo-su, Twogether, said Ko Min-seok, a PD.Ryu was very noticeable and very curious. I had no experience in performing arts, so I responded to the meeting and I was very pleased, he explained.Smile was so pretty and good, and it came attractive, he added.I think the two Smiles resemble each other and they have not been cast decisively, said Ko Min-seok, who expected the synergy between Ryu and Lee Seung-gi through this charm.

Twogether' Ko Min-seok pd revealed why he cast Ryu and Lee Seung-gi.

On the afternoon of the 23rd, a production presentation of Netflix entertainment Twogether was held online to prevent the spread of Corona 19 damage.

“I thought Lee Seung-gi had no problem leading the arts goo-su, Twogether,” said Ko Min-seok, a pd.

“Ryu was very noticeable and very curious. I had no experience in performing arts, so I responded to the meeting and I was very pleased,” he explained.

Smile was so pretty and good, and it came attractive,” he added.

“I think the two Smiles resemble each other and they have not been cast decisively,” said Ko Min-seok, who expected the synergy between Ryu and Lee Seung-gi through this charm.