In 12 days, he rematched his juniors. This time, he won the senior Won Tae-in "I did not want to lose"

Won Tae-in started the Twenty20 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League LG game at Seoul Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, and he pitched in seven innings, five hits, and three strikeouts.The Samsung Lions won 2-0, and Won Tae-in harvested three wins (1 loss) of the season.For Won Tae-in, the match was expected to be a big burden because Pitcher was the rookie Lee Min-ho, who lost on the 21st of last month.At the time, Won Tae-in was relatively good against LG with two runs in seven innings, six hits, two walks and six strikeouts, but he was bitter about the defeat.On the contrary, Lee Min-ho, who scored 513 innings, 1 hit, 4 walks, 2 strikeouts, scored his first professional debut and announced his star birth.And the two Pitchers were meeting again in 12 days.This time Won Tae-in won.Lee Min-ho pitched well with two runs in seven innings, but Won Tae-in scored a better Kyonggi content with seven scoreless innings and was able to win by a single.Won Tae-in, who met after Kyonggi, sighed with relief and said, I prepared a lot, I did not want to lose.I did not want to lose again in the face-to-face match with a year-old rookie Pitcher, which means I prepared harder.(Lee) Minho threw it really well, it shook up for a while today, but eventually shook it off, and I think there are a lot of things to learn only juniors, Won Tae-in said.It is true that it became a Kyonggi stimulus today through Minho.But when asked if he would like to face Lee Min-ho again, he laughed, I want to stop. It was a burden to keep confronting my junior.Lee Min-ho is great, I have a lot to learn, but I hope I dont get it again.

Won Tae-in started the Twenty20 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League LG game at Seoul Jamsil Stadium on the 2nd, and he pitched in seven innings, five hits, and three strikeouts. The Samsung Lions won 2-0, and Won Tae-in harvested three wins (1 loss) of the season.

For Won Tae-in, the match was expected to be a big burden because Pitcher was the rookie Lee Min-ho, who lost on the 21st of last month.

At the time, Won Tae-in was relatively good against LG with two runs in seven innings, six hits, two walks and six strikeouts, but he was bitter about the defeat. On the contrary, Lee Min-ho, who scored 513 innings, 1 hit, 4 walks, 2 strikeouts, scored his first professional debut and announced his star birth.

And the two Pitchers were meeting again in 12 days.

This time Won Tae-in won. Lee Min-ho pitched well with two runs in seven innings, but Won Tae-in scored a better Kyonggi content with seven scoreless innings and was able to win by a single.

Won Tae-in, who met after Kyonggi, sighed with relief and said, "I prepared a lot, I did not want to lose." I did not want to lose again in the face-to-face match with a year-old rookie Pitcher, which means I prepared harder.

"(Lee) Minho threw it really well, it shook up for a while today, but eventually shook it off, and I think there are a lot of things to learn only juniors," Won Tae-in said.

"It is true that it became a Kyonggi stimulus today through Minho."

But when asked if he would like to face Lee Min-ho again, he laughed, "I want to stop. It was a burden to keep confronting my junior."

"Lee Min-ho is great, I have a lot to learn, but I hope I don't get it again."