"WE ARE ONE"...Xiumin EXO D.O., followed by Suho, EXO's third Enlisted member.

EXO Suho delivered the Enlisted news directly: He became the third member of EXO to be Enlisted, following Enlisted Xiumin and EXO D.O. last year.Suho said through the official community of EXO on the afternoon of the 4th, I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today.Soon, on May 14, he was obliged to serve in the military. Im sure well miss EXO-L all of you during that time, and I hope youre always healthy with EXO-L who thought and loved me every day.I really appreciate it and love it. WE ARE ONE EXO Lets love it. In EXO, Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. was Enlisted in July of the same year. Suho was the third Enlisted.Earlier, Suho was active in March with the title song Love, Hazard of Solo album Self-Portrait.He participated in the song work directly, and put the fan song into the song, and attracted attention by revealing his attachment to the album as well as his fan love without filtration.In addition, he showed a sweet voice with Solo song, as well as the first place as soon as he came back from music broadcasting, and swept the top spot on major music charts.Meanwhile, EXO debuted with MAMA in 2012 and released hit songs such as Growl, Addiction, CALL ME BABY, Monster and Kokobab.

EXO Suho delivered the Enlisted news directly: He became the third member of EXO to be Enlisted, following Enlisted Xiumin and EXO D.O. last year.

Suho said through the official community of EXO on the afternoon of the 4th, "I have something I want to tell you, so I wrote this today. Soon, on May 14, he was obliged to serve in the military. "

“I’m sure we’ll miss EXO-L all of you during that time, and I hope you’re always healthy with EXO-L who thought and loved me every day. I really appreciate it and love it. WE ARE ONE EXO Let's love it. "

In EXO, Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. was Enlisted in July of the same year. Suho was the third Enlisted.

Earlier, Suho was active in March with the title song Love, Hazard of Solo album Self-Portrait. He participated in the song work directly, and put the fan song into the song, and attracted attention by revealing his attachment to the album as well as his fan love without filtration. In addition, he showed a sweet voice with Solo song, as well as the first place as soon as he came back from music broadcasting, and swept the top spot on major music charts.

Meanwhile, EXO debuted with MAMA in 2012 and released hit songs such as Growl, Addiction, CALL ME BABY, Monster and Kokobab.