'Twenty-three' MC Gree, dad Kim Gu Gifted Domestic cars Certification...Handsome boy driving now

Rapper MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) is the talk of the town by uploading a driving certification shot.MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) posted a photo on her Instagram on Friday with a short phrase: Lets go.In the photo, MC Gree is staring at the camera at the wheel at a place presumed to be on the road.In particular, MC Gree, who had recently lost weight, showed his hot appearance with a smile and caught his eye.The netizens who watched this were surprised to see MC Gree, who was born in 1998 and was driving at the age of 23 this year, guessing that Kim Gu was a gift car for the vehicle that MC Gree was driving.Kim Gu has been known to have provided home and car to MC Gree through the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura in January.Kim Gu said, I gave it to the independence space because I had a little Indian ability, so I told him to write it to Donghyun (I gave it to him). I told him to do it before I went to the army, so I gave him a car.Kim Gu said, It is right for me to help India, he said. But if Donghyun has spent his money so far, he can buy a good car and buy a house.I have earned steadily from 10 to 11 years old to 20 years old, so I may have bought one officetel with that money.However, it is difficult to reveal all of these family circumstances. Confessions said that it is difficult to say all of them on the air because there is a personal history in the background of supporting MC Gree.MC Gree released a new song Power last month with a heartfelt heart for his father Kim Gu.
Rapper MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) is the talk of the town by uploading a driving certification shot.MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) posted a photo on her Instagram on Friday with a short phrase: Lets go.In the photo, MC Gree is staring at the camera at the wheel at a place presumed to be on the road.In particular, MC Gree, who had recently lost weight, showed his hot appearance with a smile and caught his eye.The netizens who watched this were surprised to see MC Gree, who was born in 1998 and was driving at the age of 23 this year, guessing that Kim Gu was a gift car for the vehicle that MC Gree was driving.Kim Gu has been known to have provided home and car to MC Gree through the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura in January.Kim Gu said, I gave it to the independence space because I had a little Indian ability, so I told him to write it to Donghyun (I gave it to him). I told him to do it before I went to the army, so I gave him a car.Kim Gu said, It is right for me to help India, he said. But if Donghyun has spent his money so far, he can buy a good car and buy a house.I have earned steadily from 10 to 11 years old to 20 years old, so I may have bought one officetel with that money.However, it is difficult to reveal all of these family circumstances. Confessions said that it is difficult to say all of them on the air because there is a personal history in the background of supporting MC Gree.MC Gree released a new song Power last month with a heartfelt heart for his father Kim Gu.

Rapper MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) is the talk of the town by uploading a driving 'certification shot'.

MC Gree (Kim Donghyun) posted a photo on her Instagram on Friday with a short phrase: "Let's go."

In the photo, MC Gree is staring at the camera at the wheel at a place presumed to be on the road. In particular, MC Gree, who had recently lost weight, showed his 'hot' appearance with a smile and caught his eye.

The netizens who watched this were surprised to see MC Gree, who was born in 1998 and was driving at the age of 23 this year, guessing that Kim Gu was a Gift car for the vehicle that MC Gree was driving.

Kim Gu has been known to have provided home and car to MC Gree through the YouTube channel MC Gree Gura' in January. Kim Gu said, "I gave it to the independence space because I had a little Indian ability, so I told him to write it to Donghyun (I gave it to him)." "I told him to do it before I went to the army, so I gave him a car."

Kim Gu said, "It is right for me to help India," he said. "But if Donghyun has spent his money so far, he can buy a good car and buy a house." "I have earned steadily from 10 to 11 years old to 20 years old, so I may have bought one officetel with that money. However, it is difficult to reveal all of these family circumstances. "Confessions said that it is difficult to say all of them on the air because there is a personal history in the background of supporting MC Gree.

MC Gree released a new song 'Power' last month with a heartfelt heart for his father Kim Gu.