"Weasel Man and Woman" Kang Jiyoung "professional to make me discover myself"

Actor Kang Jiyoung, who started his first Acting activity in Korea, predicted a hot charm like a hot bath in Western Men and Women.Kang Jiyoung, who played the role of CK channel contracted entertainment producer Kim A-jin in JTBCs New Moonwha Drama Night Men and Women (director Song Ji-won/playplayplayplayplayer Park Seung-hye).She explained that she is a person who stands up firmly again even if she runs and falls, although she may not be able to even get a job for the fourth year of supporting actress.So, When I look at Ajin, I think of the cartoon character Hani.Especially, even if you are suffering from work and people all day, the bright personality that can be shaken off with delicious food and a cool drink is I thought I should copy and in many ways Ajin comes as an attractive character.Kang Jiyoung, with a lively and imposing smile, already showed a synchro rate that seemed to be one with Ajin, who had a passion to boil like a positive mind and a hot bath.There was a lot of effort in it to permeate the character, and she would not have felt a long job as a singer, called Broadcasting Station PD.Im thinking about what position and what Peedy did, and Im focusing on her role, he said, adding that there is definitely difficulty with the limitation of contracting, but Im still trying to show you how to get through everything without losing yourself to the end.Above all, Night-night Men and Women is a work that Kang Jiyoung first plays in Korea and is expected to be the first starring film.First of all, when I saw the script, I felt a new and fresh charm. I decided to appear because I thought that a night-night man and woman could greet Korean viewers with unique charm and various fun.Especially, meokbang and cook room to be held in night meal men and women are also expected points.I went to the filming site to eat at Bistro, run by chef Park Jin-sung (Jung Il-woo), with actual meals.I ate so delicious. I am already waiting for Drama to be a mouthwatering.bak-beauty

Actor Kang Jiyoung, who started his first Acting activity in Korea, predicted a hot charm like a hot bath in 'Western Men and Women'.

Kang Jiyoung, who played the role of CK channel contracted entertainment producer Kim A-jin in JTBC's New Moonwha Drama Night Men and Women (director Song Ji-won/playplayplayplayplayer Park Seung-hye). She explained that she is a person who stands up firmly again even if she runs and falls, although she may not be able to even get a job for the fourth year of supporting actress. So, "When I look at Ajin, I think of the cartoon Character 'Hani'." Especially, even if you are suffering from work and people all day, the bright personality that can be shaken off with delicious food and a cool drink is "I thought I should copy" and in many ways Ajin comes as an attractive Character.

Kang Jiyoung, with a lively and imposing smile, already showed a synchro rate that seemed to be one with Ajin, who had a passion to boil like a positive mind and a hot bath. There was a lot of effort in it to permeate the Character, and she would not have felt a long job as a singer, called 'Broadcasting Station PD'. “I’m thinking about what position and what Peedy did, and I’m focusing on her role,” he said, adding that “there is definitely difficulty with the limitation of contrActing, but I’m still trying to show you how to get through everything without losing yourself to the end.”

Above all, 'Night-night Men and Women' is a work that Kang Jiyoung first plays in Korea and is expected to be the first starring film. “First of all, when I saw the script, I felt a new and fresh charm. I decided to appear because I thought that a “night-night man and woman” could greet Korean viewers with unique charm and various fun.” Especially, 'meokbang' and 'cook room' to be held in 'night meal men and women' are also expected points. “I went to the filming site to eat at Bistro, run by chef Park Jin-sung (Jung Il-woo), with actual meals. I ate so delicious. "I am already waiting for Drama to be a mouthwatering.

bak-beauty