Jeong Chan-Heon "Ten-day Turnback, Kochijin Means Care and Throw Good"

LG Twins Jeong Chan-Heon has won his first win of the season - a record of as many as 12 years.LG won 15-4 in the second leg of the Twenty20 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League Hanhwa team at the Festival Hanhwa Life Eagles Park on the 27th.With the victory, LG won 13 wins and 6 losses in the season with three consecutive wins and secured five consecutive winning series.Jeong Chan-Heon, who started as a starter on the day, pitched three runs with five hits in six innings (2 homers) and six strikeouts and scored his first win of the season.It was a starting victory in 4390 days after Daegu Samsung on May 20, 2008.Jeong Chan-Heon, who threw 78 balls on the day, tied the Hanhwa line with a pitch, forkball, curve and slider evenly on the top 144km/h The.Jeong Chan-Heon is starting the starting lineup with a 10-day turn with Lee Min-ho with five starts.It is also a plan to select both Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho in preparation for a tight schedule, but it is also a consideration for Jeong Chan-Heon who has undergone a Waist surgery.I think my wife will like it the most, Kyonggi said after.It took a long time to win again, he said to Jeong Chan-Heon, who said, I did not know how to make a selection.I have been working hard as a bullpen and have returned to the starting lineup because of surgery, but I am satisfied because I have good results and I am getting better. The starting run for Jeong Chan-Heon was unexpected but not a sudden decision.Jeong Chan-Heon said, I did not go to Okinawa Camp and prepared a second camp in Icheon. I talked about training parts and selection from that time, and I heard about Choi Il-eun Kochi.I thought it would be better to pour one Kyonggi over and recover than to play, but I had the same surgery twice, but it was in the middle at first, and now Im going to the starting lineup.I know its a little bit later, but so far its going well inspiringly. As for the part that has a turn on the 10th, It is literally a part of the staff.It seems that there is a meaning to throw a Kyonggi one Kyonggi well, he said. I am making my body well for ten days to meet the expectation because I care a lot about my physical condition.So I think that Kyonggi also has a good result. Photo = DB

lg Twins Jeong Chan-Heon has won his first win of The season - a record of as many as 12 years.

lg won 15-4 in The second leg of The Twenty20 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO League Hanhwa team at The Festival Hanhwa Life Eagles Park on The 27th. With The victory, lg won 13 wins and 6 losses in The season with three consecutive wins and secured five consecutive winning series.

Jeong Chan-Heon, who started as a starter on The day, pitched three runs with five Hits in six innings (2 homers) and six strikeouts and scored his first win of The season. It was a starting victory in 4390 days after Daegu Samsung on May 20, 2008. Jeong Chan-Heon, who threw 78 balls on The day, tied The Hanhwa line with a pitch, forkball, curve and slider evenly on The top 144km/h The.

Jeong Chan-Heon is starting The starting lineup with a 10-day turn with Lee Min-ho with five starts. It is also a plan to select both Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho in preparation for a tight schedule, but it is also a consideration for Jeong Chan-Heon who has undergone a Waist surgery.

"I think my wife will like it The most," Kyonggi said after. "It took a long time to win again," he said to Jeong Chan-Heon, who said, "I did not know how to make a selection. I have been working hard as a bullpen and have returned to The starting lineup because of surgery, but I am satisfied because I have good results and I am getting better. "

The starting run for Jeong Chan-Heon was unexpected but not a sudden decision. Jeong Chan-Heon said, "I did not go to Okinawa Camp and prepared a second Camp in Icheon. I talked about training parts and selection from that time, and I heard about Choi Il-eun Kochi."

"I thought it would be better to pour one Kyonggi over and recover than to play, but I had The same surgery twice, but it was in The middle at first, and now I'm going to The starting lineup. I know it's a little bit later, but so far it's going well inspiringly. "

As for The part that has a turn on The 10th, "It is literally a part of The staff. "It seems that There is a meaning to throw a Kyonggi one Kyonggi well," he said. "I am making my body well for ten days to meet The expectation because I care a lot about my physical condition. So I think that Kyonggi also has a good result. "

Photo = DB