'Housebud' Olympic Hero Yang Hak-Seon X Jin Jong-oh X Lee Dae-hoon, "You have to prepare for another year"

Heroes from the Olympics, which have been refresh again, have come together.In the SBS Sunday entertainment All The Butlers (hereinafter referred to as The Housewives), gymnast Yang Hak-Seon, shooter Jin Jong-oh and Taekwondo player Lee Dae-hoon appeared.The three players who boast of the World Number One record recently showed a sad feeling that the Tokyo Olympics were postponed for a year.Yang Hak-Seon said, I was about to play in eight years since 2012 to challenge the gold medal, but I was worried when I was delayed. I will keep myself ready again.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I know that I have been a player, but I am already surprised that I have caught up with my mentality in this bad situation.Jin Jong-oh said, I have to wait for another year and prepare, so I have to worry about presbyopia and I have to manage it. Lee Dae-hoon also said, I can not even do a demonstration game in a situation where I have to wait another year.In order to sympathize with this, the production team was fortunate to Lee Seung-gi, What if the armys discharge is delayed? Lee Seung-gi was surprised and laughed.

Heroes from the Olympics, which have been 'refresh' again, have come together.

In the SBS Sunday entertainment "All The Butlers" (hereinafter referred to as "The Housewives"), gymnast Yang Hak-Seon, shooter Jin Jong-oh and Taekwondo player Lee Dae-hoon appeared.

The three players who boast of the 'World Number One' record recently showed a sad feeling that the Tokyo Olympics were postponed for a year. Yang Hak-Seon said, "I was about to play in eight years since 2012 to challenge the gold medal, but I was worried when I was delayed. I will keep myself ready again." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I know that I have been a player, but I am already surprised that I have caught up with my mentality in this bad situation."

Jin Jong-oh said, "I have to wait for another year and prepare, so I have to worry about presbyopia and I have to manage it." Lee Dae-hoon also said, "I can not even do a demonstration game in a situation where I have to wait another year."

In order to sympathize with this, the production team was fortunate to Lee Seung-gi, "What if the army's discharge is delayed?" Lee Seung-gi was surprised and laughed.