All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, live in the river, 'I am my woman'

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, members Karaoke score bets were released to get preparations for Master Shin Seung-hoon.Lee Seung-gi was confident that he would come out more than 90 points if he decided on the song to the production team who set the song on the day.Yang Se-hyeong snorted, Karaoke Qi Qi is not so easy.Lee Seung-gi said, I sing my song and of course I have to come out 100 points.Yang Se-hyeong, confident that 100 points wont come out, shouted, If 100 points come out, I will have an All The Butlers team dinner.Lee Seung-gi chose My Girl, saying, Im Going to Debut Songs. Lee Seung-gi said, Ive never called it in Karaoke.It is the first time in a long time, he said.In the cool look of Lee Seung-gi, who was sweating and enthusiastic, Yang Se-hyeong was waiting in front of Karaoke Qi Qi until the score was announced.Lee Seung-gis score was 97 points, and Lee Seung-gi, who eventually performed the trick, shot the dinner and made the scene into a laughing sea.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, members' Karaoke score bets were released to get preparations for Master Shin Seung-hoon.

Lee Seung-gi was confident that he would "come out more than 90 points if he decided on the song" to the production team who set the song on the day. Yang Se-hyeong snorted, "Karaoke Qi Qi is not so easy."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I sing my song and of course I have to come out 100 points." Yang Se-hyeong, confident that 100 points won't come out, shouted, "If 100 points come out, I will have an All The Butlers team dinner."

Lee Seung-gi chose "My Girl," saying, "I'm Going to debut Songs." Lee Seung-gi said, "I've never called it in Karaoke. It is the first time in a long time, "he said. In the cool look of Lee Seung-gi, who was sweating and enthusiastic, Yang Se-hyeong was waiting in front of Karaoke Qi Qi until the score was announced.

Lee Seung-gi's score was 97 points, and Lee Seung-gi, who eventually performed the trick, shot the dinner and made the scene into a laughing sea.