'I've been there once' Oh Yoon-ah x Cha Hwa-Yeon, mother and daughter more beautiful than flowers

Actor Oh Yoon-ah joins good Consumption projectOh Yoon-ah posted several photos on his SNS on the afternoon of the 7th with a greeting Thank you, sir.In the photo released, two people sitting on the couch in the waiting room left a bouquet on the table and left a certification shot.Currently, Oh Yoon-ah and Cha Hwa-Yeon are breathing as mother and daughter, playing Song Ga-hee and Jang Ok-bun respectively in the KBS2 weekend drama Ive Goed Once (playplayplay by Yang Hee-seung An-Am, directed by Lee Jae-sang).Oh Yoon-ah said, I have been to my mother Cha Hwa-Yeon mother, I love my mother. I will send this love to my youngest actor Lee Cho-hee.The Good Consumption Project is a campaign to spread the Consumption Movement to help small business owners in Danger with Corona 19 and overcome the national economic Danger situation.It appears that the flower was purchased to participate in the relay campaign to help flower farmers.oh yoon-ah SNS
Actor Oh Yoon-ah joins good Consumption projectOh Yoon-ah posted several photos on his SNS on the afternoon of the 7th with a greeting Thank you, sir.In the photo released, two people sitting on the couch in the waiting room left a bouquet on the table and left a certification shot.Currently, Oh Yoon-ah and Cha Hwa-Yeon are breathing as mother and daughter, playing Song Ga-hee and Jang Ok-bun respectively in the KBS2 weekend drama Ive Goed Once (playplayplay by Yang Hee-seung An-Am, directed by Lee Jae-sang).Oh Yoon-ah said, I have been to my mother Cha Hwa-Yeon mother, I love my mother. I will send this love to my youngest actor Lee Cho-hee.The Good Consumption Project is a campaign to spread the Consumption Movement to help small business owners in Danger with Corona 19 and overcome the national economic Danger situation.It appears that the flower was purchased to participate in the relay campaign to help flower farmers.oh yoon-ah SNS

Actor Oh Yoon-ah joins good Consumption project

Oh Yoon-ah posted several photos on his SNS on the afternoon of the 7th with a greeting "Thank you, sir".

In the photo released, two people sitting on the couch in the waiting room left a bouquet on the table and left a certification shot.

Currently, Oh Yoon-ah and Cha Hwa-Yeon are breathing as mother and daughter, playing Song Ga-hee and Jang Ok-bun respectively in the KBS2 weekend drama "I've Goed Once" (playplayplay by Yang Hee-seung An-Am, directed by Lee Jae-sang).

Oh Yoon-ah said, "I have been to my mother Cha Hwa-Yeon mother, I love my mother." "I will send this love to my youngest Actor Lee Cho-hee."

The Good Consumption Project is a campaign to spread the Consumption Movement to help small business owners in Danger with Corona 19 and overcome the national economic Danger situation. It appears that the flower was purchased to participate in the relay campaign to help flower farmers.

Oh Yoon-ah SNS