'Wismar' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, what did his best friends BTS V and Park Seo-joon say?

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw shows his face as a new entertainer in Video Star.MBC Everlon Video Star, which will be broadcast on the 28th, is being decorated with <Ive only been singing ~ Special>, and Korean representative eardrum boyfriends, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho are appearing and gathering topics.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Uga Family (hereinafter Ugapam) saying, My friends cheered me after hearing the news of the video star appearance.Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I did not tell my friends that I would be hurt, but V told me to tell them clearly.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also said, I was a former YG trainee in the past.Then, I made a video star logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw shows his face as a new entertainer in Video Star.

MBC Everlon Video Star, which will be broadcast on the 28th, is being decorated with <I've only been singing ~ Special>, and Korean representative eardrum boyfriends, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho are appearing and gathering topics.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Uga Family (hereinafter Ugapam) saying, "My friends cheered me after hearing the news of the video star appearance."

Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I did not tell my friends that I would be hurt, but V told me to tell them clearly."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also said, "I was a former YG trainee in the past." Then, I made a video star logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.