"Wismar" The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Golden Network Certification..."Park Seo-joon and BTS V close friends."

In MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest and mentioned Woogapam (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, Park Hyung-sik).The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw told best friends that he boasted of appearing in Video Star.He told me to do well, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.When I went to other entertainments, I got a long text from Park Seo-joon, and I ran it about three times and it was said that it was wobbly.I know all the hard times, he added.Especially about V, I told him to make sure if he was going to talk about (Woogapam) and I was kind of afraid he would avoid it, he said, shyly confiding that he was close. close.Meanwhile, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also confesses to celebrity illnesses; he spoke out, saying, There are no entertainers but the suspicions amplified (????????????????????????????????????????????????), and said, I think the initial symptoms have come a little.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said: I actually love being a station, dont you think its amazing to see celebrities?I think thats why I had an early symptom, but now Im in the process of treatment. Im self-medicating.

In MBC Everlon entertainment program "Video Star," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest and mentioned "Woogapam" (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, Park Hyung-sik).

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw told best friends that he boasted of appearing in "Video Star." "He told me to do well," The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.

"When I went to other entertainments, I got a long text from Park Seo-joon, and I ran it about three times and it was said that it was wobbly. I know all the hard times, "he added.

Especially about V, "I told him to make sure if he was going to talk about (Woogapam) and I was kind of afraid he would avoid it," he said, shyly confiding that he was "close. close."

Meanwhile, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also confesses to celebrity illnesses; he spoke out, saying, "There are no entertainers" but the suspicions amplified (???????????????????????????????????????????????? ), and said, "I think the initial symptoms have come a little."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said: "I actually love being a station, don't you think it's amazing to see celebrities? I think that's why I had an early symptom, but now I'm in the process of treatment. I'm self-medicating. "