'Wismar' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, BTS V Park Seo-joon Unexpected Friendship Certification

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on Video Star to show off his friendship with group BTS member V and actor Park Seo-joon.MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the 28th is featured by singer Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.In a recent recording, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw focused his attention on the dance skills he had hidden, saying, I was a former YG trainee.Then, I made a video star logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaws surprise move did not stop here.My friends cheered me when I heard about my video star appearance, referring to the Wooga Family.Wooga Family is an entertainment group that includes actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, singer Park Hyung-sik, and BTS V.I didnt tell my friends that it would be damaging, but this time V told me to tell them for sure, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.The video star, starring The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a famous music restaurant in the entertainment industry, will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on Tuesday, 28th.

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on "Video Star" to show off his friendship with group BTS member V and actor Park Seo-joon.

MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcasted on the 28th is featured by singer Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.

In a recent recording, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw focused his attention on the dance skills he had hidden, saying, "I was a former YG trainee." Then, I made a video star logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw's 'surprise' move did not stop here. "My friends cheered me when I heard about my 'video star' appearance," referring to the "Wooga Family." 'Wooga Family' is an entertainment group that includes actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, singer Park Hyung-sik, and BTS V. "I didn't tell my friends that it would be damaging, but this time V told me to tell them for sure," The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.

The video star, starring The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a famous music restaurant in the entertainment industry, will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on Tuesday, 28th.