'Wismar' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, BTS V and Park Seo-joon's horse release (ft.Wooga Family)

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw shows his appearance as a new entertainer in MBC Everlon Video Star.Video Star, which will be broadcast on the 28th, will feature the Korean representative eardrum boyfriend, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.According to the production crew, Paul Kim strongly appealed to the audience of The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw from the opening, saying, I have the courage to appear in the video star because of the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.Paul Kim also said, There is something sad about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.I have been asking for a song against music, but I have not given it for three years. In addition, Paul Kim saw The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was nervous about appearing on his first talk show, and said, Do well.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I was a former YG trainee in the past.Then, the back door that made the Video Star logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.Meanwhile, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Uga Family (hereinafter Ugapam), saying, My friends cheered me up after hearing about the appearance of the video star.Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proves a sticky friendship by saying, I did not tell my friends that it would be damaged, but V told me to tell them clearly.The details will be released on the air.Video Star, starring The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a well-known music restaurant in the entertainment industry, will air at 8:30 pm on the 28th.

Singer-songwriter The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw shows his appearance as a new entertainer in MBC Everlon 'Video Star'.

Video Star, which will be broadcast on the 28th, will feature the Korean representative eardrum boyfriend, Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.

According to the production crew, Paul Kim strongly appealed to the audience of The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw from the opening, saying, "I have the courage to appear in the video star because of the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw." Paul Kim also said, "There is something sad about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. I have been asking for a song against music, but I have not given it for three years. "

In addition, Paul Kim saw The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, who was nervous about appearing on his first talk show, and said, "Do well."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I was a former YG trainee in the past." Then, the back door that made the 'Video Star' logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.

Meanwhile, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Uga Family (hereinafter Ugapam), saying, "My friends cheered me up after hearing about the appearance of the video star." Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proves a sticky friendship by saying, "I did not tell my friends that it would be damaged, but V told me to tell them clearly." The details will be released on the air.

Video Star, starring The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, a well-known music restaurant in the entertainment industry, will air at 8:30 pm on the 28th.