'Two only more' Here is "Park Bo-gum is a junior at school"

SingerHere is a month-long Voice that has communicated with listeners.Here is appeared on MBC standard FM Joon Park, Jung Kyoung Mis 2 oclock long time (hereinafter referred to as Two only more) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th.Here is, who introduced Joon Park, who said, The Masked Wang s king is from the king, and has a tremendous singing ability. Here is, I will shake too much in four years.In the words of DJJung Kyoung Mi, who is emerging as an emerging power of the OST system, Here is a humble impression that I had called OST a lot from my debut and short OSTs,Here is, with his calm mouth, showed off his performance as a pilot, a steady Love Live!In particular, DJ Jung Kyoung Mi said, Park Bo-gum is a junior at school. Here is I have never seen it in school, and I watched it while broadcasting.Thank you for coming and saying hello.Meanwhile, Here is from the group Melody Day, who has been working on the Solo album, is constantly working with the public with various dramaOST works such as Reply 1988, My ID is Gangnam Beauty, Bizarre Heritage, One Only You and Hiena.

Singer Here is a month-long Voice that has communicated with listeners.

Here is appeared on MBC standard FM Joon Park, Jung Kyoung Mi's 2 o'clock long time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Two only more') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 27th.

"Here is, who introduced Joon Park, who said," The Masked Wang 's king is from the king, and has a tremendous singing ability. "Here is," I will shake too much in four years.

In the words of DJJung Kyoung Mi, who is emerging as an emerging power of the OST system, Here is a humble impression that "I had called OST a lot from my debut" and short OSTs,

Here is, with his calm mouth, showed off his performance as a pilot, a steady Love Live!

In particular, DJ Jung Kyoung Mi said, "Park Bo-gum is a junior at school." Here is "I have never seen it in school, and I watched it while broadcasting. “Thank you for coming and saying hello.”

Meanwhile, Here is from the group Melody Day, who has been working on the Solo album, is constantly working with the public with various DramaOST works such as Reply 1988', 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty', 'Bizarre Heritage', 'One Only You' and 'Hiena'.