Kim Ho-joong opens Fan Cafe 100 Days

Celebrating greetings sending happy daysTvarrotti Kim Ho-joong revealed his fan love.Kim Ho-joong released a video of his thanks to his fans through the official SNS channel on the afternoon of the 24th.Kim Ho-joong in the video said, (Fan Cafe opening) 100 DaysCongratulations, 100 DaysIve been working with good heart and good mood since I started today, said Fan Cafe, 100 Days.be celebrating.Kim Ho-joong then said, 100 DaysThe mind is the same before and now.I always have a happy day so that I do not know how to do my best every day because I know so well that Aris always helps me and always thinks about me. Kim Ho-joong, who expressed his sincere feelings, finally said, This time, there is a new song called I love you more than me.I hope you love me a lot, and I hope you will be with me for 1,000 days and 10,000 days. I love you. Kim Ho-joongs Fan Cafe Tvarrotti has been carrying out various moves at the center of the topic every day, proving that it has recruited 32,000 subscribers and became a trot-type popular in three months after its opening.Kim Ho-joong will also release I Love You More Than Me through various music sites at noon on the 28th.

Celebrating greetings "sending happy days" 'Tvarrotti' Kim Ho-joong revealed his fan love.

Kim Ho-joong released a video of his thanks to his fans through the official SNS channel on the afternoon of the 24th.

Kim Ho-joong in the video said, "(Fan Cafe opening) 100 Days Congratulations, 100 Days “I’ve been working with good heart and good mood since I started today,” said Fan Cafe, “100 Days.” be celebrating.

Kim Ho-joong then said, "100 Days The mind is the same before and now. I always have a happy day so that I do not know how to do my best every day because I know so well that Aris always helps me and always thinks about me. "

Kim Ho-joong, who expressed his sincere feelings, finally said, "This time, there is a new song called 'I love you more than me'. I hope you love me a lot, and I hope you will be with me for 1,000 days and 10,000 days. I love you. "

Kim Ho-joong's Fan Cafe 'Tvarrotti' has been carrying out various moves at the center of the topic every day, proving that it has recruited 32,000 subscribers and became a trot-type popular in three months after its opening.

Kim Ho-joong will also release 'I Love You More Than Me' through various music sites at noon on the 28th.